DVDVR Message Board

2014 NFL PRESEASON

RIPPA

So should my Panthers offer up Derek Anderson for a 2nd rounder? He's looked good the last couple preseasons and after all he's a Pro Bowl QB. The Rams would be CRAZY to not take that deal.

I'm joking, unless STL wants to do it. Who else is out there? Not like there's anyone of any note waiting for a job, passed up by the league, perhaps because of his fervent religious beliefs.

Sanchez has looked really good in the preseason. On the field that is so no need to point out he always does you know who. He might a good pickup. I'm not sure what the cost would be. Can't be too high though.

The Rams need a QB...

DEAR LORD OF LIGHT DON'T SAY HIS NAME!!!

Timmy? He is a playoff proven qb. Heh.

Don't Speak his name!  Speaking it is like Unleashing the Kraken, or saying Beetleguice 3 times.  It will summon He Who Shall Not Be Named.  This is a bad thing.

Goku vs. Vegeta?  HA!  Andre vs. Hogan, nonsense!  Char vs. Amaro, Naruto vs. Sasuke, Ichigo vs. Grimmjow, Natsu vs. Gajeel, NOTHING!  Merely tremors compaired to the massive collision in Bristol if we get HIM and JFF fighting for the airtime at the four letter.  It will shake the heavens and crack the Earth!  It will create such a force that it will break the 1st seal and start the Apocalyspe!   Do you want that?  Do you?  HE NEEDS TO STAY IRREVILENT!!! 

• Like 3

The Rams need a QB...

DEAR LORD OF LIGHT DON'T SAY HIS NAME!!!

Timmy? He is a playoff proven qb. Heh.

Don't Speak his name!  Speaking it is like Unleashing the Kraken, or saying Beetleguice 3 times.  It will summon He Who Shall Not Be Named.  This is a bad thing.

Goku vs. Vegeta?  HA!  Andre vs. Hogan, nonsense!  Char vs. Amaro, Naruto vs. Sasuke, Ichigo vs. Grimmjow, Natsu vs. Gajeel, NOTHING!  Merely tremors compaired to the massive collision in Bristol if we get HIM and JFF fighting for the airtime at the four letter.  It will shake the heavens and crack the Earth!  It will create such a force that it will break the 1st seal and start the Apocalyspe!   Do you want that?  Do you?  HE NEEDS TO STAY IRREVILENT!!!

Fine. Fine. Wonder what Farve is doing these days? Hah.
  • Like 1

I hear Jeff George and Daunte Culpepper are available.

On a more serious note, I wonder if St. Louis will be calling the Patriots to talk about Ryan Hallett.

I hear Jeff George and Daunte Culpepper are available.

On a more serious note, I wonder if St. Louis will be calling the Patriots to talk about Ryan Hallett.

I would think the Pats would be confused since there back up is Ryab Mallett

Ryan Mallett is the most confused of all.

• Like 2

Anyway...spelling humour...

This seems like the pre-season that won't end. Every game I, for some reason, have subjected myself to has either been outright bad (Browns/Redskins) or just damned boring (most of them, this Bengals/Cards game is a chief offender). What is it about football that makes people put up with it? I certainly don't watch pre-season hockey. Spring training baseball is good, but baseball is baseball.

Why would Sanchez want to be saddled with a Brian Schottenheimer offense again? He was stuck with that terrible offense in New York, he knows it doesn't work for him, and he knows how much blame he will take for anything that goes wrong.

Sanchez has played well in the pre-season in Philly, and seems to be grasping the offense. Stepping in if Foles gets hurt seems like a better plan than playing for Marty's dumbass son again.

I have been lamenting not having the greatest comedy quarterback in the league starting this year.  Don't yank my chain on this guys. 

The fact that Sanchez specifically said he doesn't want to be traded there would be:

1) hilariously in-character for the Jets to immediately trade him there

2) a perfect setup for some of the best press conferences in history

Oh God pleeeeeez.