DVDVR Message Board

2014 NFL PRESEASON

RIPPA

Camps are opening.

The Hall of Fame games seems like it is tomorrow.

It seems like every Giant is retiring or crippled.

And we can probably move on from Tony Dungy being a boob

Seeing "NFL Preseason" makes me realize that summer is damn near over...and soon it will be fall...and then I'll be one year older...and then it will be winter. Goddammit.

Due to battling Alzheimer’s disease - Broncos owner Pat Bowlen is stepping away from day to day operations of the team

His wife said that the team will remain within the Bowlen family

I am going to Saints mini camp at The Greenbrier in West VA this Saturday.  Sprung for 2 "Picnic With The Saints" wristbands even (at $10 bucks a pop..  a steal I tell ya!)  I am looking to get a phot and an autograph from the "Wolfman" Rob Ryan among others

WELP... it's official now: Fail a couple of piss tests, get indefinitely suspended. Punch out your fiancee and drag her unconscious body, get 2 games! Go Roger! MOAR WOMEN BEATINGZ 4 ERRRRRBODY!

What a fucking joke.

WELP... it's official now: Fail a couple of piss tests, get indefinitely suspended. Punch out your fiancee and drag her unconscious body, get 2 games! Go Roger! MOAR WOMEN BEATINGZ 4 ERRRRRBODY!

What a fucking joke.

goodell-money.jpg

• Like 1

Justin Blackmon was arrested on marijuana possession.  I guess he really doesn't want to get back in the NFL.

If it meant having to play for the Jaguars, you wouldn't either.

What a fucking joke.

Break bullshit NCAA rules and turn pro before they can enforce a suspension?  Five games.

Knock out your fiancee?  Two games.

God fucking damn...  Fuck.  It's like the NFL is trying to find the line they can't cross before people really do boycott them.