DVDVR Message Board

MAY ANIMATED GIF THREAD

For the record, I think the actress that plays Margaery Tyrell has short blonde hair in real life.

Adam: "Well, here on Myth Busters we've got another tricky problem about the real life characteristics of a hot television actress."

Jamie: "You know what that means, right?"

Adam: "Yeah."

[both turn to face camera and say in unsion] 

"Better call Fowl!"

• Like 1

This is an actual front choke

jones+chokes+machida+gif.gif

So, I'll take your alternative over indie dudes using the holds like they might cause a bad boo-boo at the maximum.

also because i mostly watch lucha these days and yeah who knows how some of that shit works but whatever at least there's not documented footage of the reality of it

also also the punchline of this being a problem being exhibited by davey's kid hasn't eluded me

It looked cool, who gives a fuck?

People who want a well-built and executed wrestling match that makes sense within the context of the storyline.

If I watched for flips, I'd just get really into Olympic diving. If I watched for cool stuff, I'd just pay to see explosions in 3D at the local movie theater.

Yeah... I think you missed the sarcasm in Ryan's post

Probable. I just know there is someone defending ridiculous indy moves every time a gif of one is posted in these threads.

ETA: Ah, there's that someone. The "george young" fellow.

Young Bucks matches are always like that, it would make no sense in most wrestling matches, but depending on the show and the guys it's perfectly fine for weird shit like that to happen. I'd prefer other stuff, but I've seen a lot dumber shit in my life.

i3pdoeSWXpvQT.gif

ibeWAiCnogE0c4.gif

Green Lantern Guy could barely stand up he was so excited.

(I don't see anything wrong with this spot, but then again I kind of liked the infamous Davey Richards superplex spot that gets posted every now and then)