DVDVR Message Board

MAY WRESTLING DISCUSSION THREAD

Before he retired last year Jerry Lynn had one last match with RVD and it was quite good. Lynn is one of the all time underrated workers IMO, and his greatest achievement is probably figuring out to have constantly real good to excellent matches with RVD.

Jim Ross did an interview with Ryan Glasspiegel over at The Big Lead. I don't think it's been posted here, and most of what's here is standard Jim Ross, but I thought it might be nice to share somewhere. 

http://thebiglead.com/2014/05/27/jim-ross-discusses-his-live-show-his-relationship-with-vince-mcmahon-and-his-all-time-favorite-matches/

What the fuck are you talking about? The chinaman is not the issue here, Random Act! I'm talking about drawing a line in the sand, Random Act. Across this line, you DO NOT... Also, Random Act, chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian-American, please.

• Like 3

I wonder does one request pyro or does the WWE just give it to them and maybe ask their input on what they want?

There's a pair of Luger's old trunks.  Every new guy has to put them on and they read your thoughts and tell you what sort of pyro you get.

• Like 4

I wonder does one request pyro or does the WWE just give it to them and maybe ask their input on what they want?

There's a pair of Luger's old trunks.  Every new guy has to put them on and they read your thoughts and tell you what sort of pyro you get.

All-American or Narcissist?