DVDVR Message Board

MAY WRESTLING DISCUSSION THREAD

I was surprised to see Worker Ant, who i remember having to retire due to injuries.

Worker Ant retired, gimmick given to AssailANT during Ashes to make him a full Colony member, because he prevented Gekido and CXF from burning down the Wrestle Factory.

I was surprised to see Worker Ant, who i remember having to retire due to injuries.

Worker Ant retired, gimmick given to AssailANT during Ashes to make him a full Colony member, because he prevented Gekido and CXF from burning down the Wrestle Factory.

Now it all makes sense...

• Like 1

Early 90s Scott Steiner WAS a God, what the fuck

Yeah I been a watching early 90's WCW PPVs and he and his brother is untouchable.

Scott averages about 1-2 blown spots per match, and there's his way of transitioning which is to just start throwing suplexes, selling and injuries be damned. I don't find him terrible by any means, but he was at best a pretty good worker and most of the time a serviceable guy who could do good things with better workers who could take charge of the match.

Early 90s Scott Steiner WAS a God, what the fuck

Yeah I been a watching early 90's WCW PPVs and he and his brother is untouchable.

Scott averages about 1-2 blown spots per match, and there's his way of transitioning which is to just start throwing suplexes, selling and injuries be damned. I don't find him terrible by any means, but he was at best a pretty good worker and most of the time a serviceable guy who could do good things with better workers who could take charge of the match.

....where's the bad part?

Cody Rhodes tonight had me thinking:

There are A LOT of guys in the last ten years that have been pushed as charismatic and all, but Cody might be the most forced as "having personality" in the company right now. Good grief, is he terrible, monotonous, and not funny.

There's also Ziggles, but like that arsehole is getting any TV time in a real role outside of jobber.

Bo Dallas being flabby is not a spoiler or an ongoing-show thing. 

It's just the nature of things.

Now if you were to say HOLY SHIT BO DALLAS JUST DID ANOTHER FLAB RUN!!!!!!

that would be pushing it.  So I won't say that.

even though it totally just happened and it was amazing.

Just gonna put this out there and hope it ends up where it belongs:

D.V. Ant.

Colony to NXT?  That'd be awesome, but Chikara just started back up.

Cody Rhodes tonight had me thinking:

There are A LOT of guys in the last ten years that have been pushed as charismatic and all, but Cody might be the most forced as "having personality" in the company right now. Good grief, is he terrible, monotonous, and not funny..

And poor facials selling dropkicks. TM and © Matt D

Brie does it better. Cody and Brie are about the same, actually. But Brie is a heck of a lot better to look at and can be damn adorable.

Cody is the worst guy getting regular TV time.

Brie does it better. Cody and Brie are about the same, actually. But Brie is a heck of a lot better to look at and can be damn adorable.

Cody is the worst guy getting regular TV time.

I'm going with Big E on this one. Besides him being entertaining on Twitter and Instagram, why do people like him? They killed his 5-count gimmick, killed the stable, terrible finisher... Why not take him off TV a bit and reconfigure him a bit?

At least people do the obligatory pop for RVD. Who the cares about Cody outside of his wife or Big E, whom is getting the Sting "run in to get his ass kicked because he is stupid" angles?