DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

Kevin Federline really was a good sport about the jabs and played his heel role effectively.  It has to be much more fun playing the bad guy when you're a celebrity doing a guest spot.

Going solely on my personal experiences, it's much more fun to play a heel in any situation...(well, unless the crowd is on some throwing nine volt batteries at the workers Puerto Rico type shit...) Especially for a guy like Federline, who is going to be hated no matter what. Embracing it is the powerful thing to do.

SIn my class, we are trying to teach students about character traits. We want to show some clips and let students figure out character traits of characters in the clip. Thinking of showing Dusty's "Hard Times" promo but looking for some other suggestions.  Of course wrestling related.

All this celeb talk.

Guys, SNOOKI did a handspring back elbow. That puts her above Mayweather, Mr. T and K-Fed in my eyes.

Plus her drinking back in the day was up there with the best of them, plus she called everyone 'kid' in that one series of Jersey Shore.

She embraced the outlaw Wrestling spirit better than anyone and combined it with movez, she's like the female Shawn Michaels.

• Like 2

All this celeb talk.

Guys, SNOOKI did a handspring back elbow. That puts her above Mayweather, Mr. T and K-Fed in my eyes.

Plus her drinking back in the day was up there with the best of them...

She embraced the outlaw Wrestling spirit better than anyone and combined it with movez, she's like the female Shawn Michaels.

So in your world, was Chyna was the greatest professional wrestler ever?

• Like 1

All this celeb talk.

Plus her drinking back in the day was up there with the best of them...

So in your world, was Chyna was the greatest professional wrestler ever?

No, Snooki is, I thought I made that clear. :)

TNA last night, going against NXT ArRIVAL on the network failed to break the top 100 cable shows, being beaten by such quality programs like a Cops rerun.

Lowest rated show in the top 100 scored a 0.2 rating in the 18-49 demo.

TNA last night, going against NXT ArRIVAL on the network failed to break the top 100 cable shows, being beaten by such quality programs like a Cops rerun.

Lowest rated show in the top 100 scored a 0.2 rating in the 18-49 demo.

Poor MVP. . .

Guys, SNOOKI did a handspring back elbow. 

Michelle McCool probably thought it was an elbow too, which is why she jumped in to it but, with Snooki's little jump at the end, it looked like it would've been the most amazing butt butt ever, if McCool would've had a little faith and just waited for it to hit her and sold it appropriately. Maybe Snooki can make a surprise appearance at Wrestlemania and challenge Summer Rae to a dance off and then give her a handspring butt butt. Granted, she's smaller now and her butting people would be less impressive but still, she's the greatest, she deserves a spot at Wrestlemania.

It's weird just two weeks ago they got 1,421,000 viewers, last week they dropped to 1,100,000 and this week 1,060,000. Don't know what happened last week that made them drop 321,000 viewers.

Doesn't Appear Very Enthusiastic, Y'know?

Really, It Can Hurt As Ratings Drop Significantly.

• Like 5

It's weird just two weeks ago they got 1,421,000 viewers, last week they dropped to 1,100,000 and this week 1,060,000. Don't know what happened last week that made them drop 321,000 viewers.

Was Sam Shaw's attempted abduction/murder of Christy Hemme last week?  I could see that turning people off.

• Like 1

It's weird just two weeks ago they got 1,421,000 viewers, last week they dropped to 1,100,000 and this week 1,060,000. Don't know what happened last week that made them drop 321,000 viewers.

Was Sam Shaw's attempted abduction/murder of Christy Hemme last week? I could see that turning people off.

While turning Mike Tenay on

Guys, SNOOKI did a handspring back elbow. 

Michelle McCool probably thought it was an elbow too, which is why she jumped in to it but, with Snooki's little jump at the end, it looked like it would've been the most amazing butt butt ever, if McCool would've had a little faith and just waited for it to hit her and sold it appropriately. Maybe Snooki can make a surprise appearance at Wrestlemania and challenge Summer Rae to a dance off and then give her a handspring butt butt. Granted, she's smaller now and her butting people would be less impressive but still, she's the greatest, she deserves a spot at Wrestlemania.

Isn't she pregnant again? They'd ask her to do a Terri Runnels angle or something.

So I was wondering what happened to Mistico now that he's gone. And I guess he's in AAA as Sin Cara?

How is that okay that he uses the gimmick in Mexico?

• Like 1