DVDVR Message Board

2014 WWE Hall Of Fame

BEN!

Oh and one would assume Trish is inducting Lita since they are legit best friends.

Lita was supposed to induct Trish until Steph stepped in.

Pretty sure Trish mentioned requesting Stephanie last year.

I've just always assumed that since Savage possibly will never go in, that Liz won't either.  I mean, if Liz got inducted, as pissed as people are about Savage not being in, it seems like it would be silly to show the video package that is nothing but footage of her with Savage.

Savage and Liz will go in together eventually. Its just a matter of whether or not WWE waits for Lanny Poffo to die or who breaks on Poffo's negotiation terms first.

This would also help with Hogans rumored arrival for Wrestlemania. He would almost have to be the one to induct her.The only other one I can think of is Piper.

With rumors of his being at Raw in two weeks, I'm wondering if Jimmy Hart doesn't induct her.  He seems to show up anywhere there's discussion of rock'n'wrestling.

This would also help with Hogans rumored arrival for Wrestlemania. He would almost have to be the one to induct her.The only other one I can think of is Piper.

With rumors of his being at Raw in two weeks, I'm wondering if Jimmy Hart doesn't induct her. He seems to show up anywhere there's discussion of rock'n'wrestling.

Or wherever there's $35.3 million to blow.

With rumors of his being at Raw in two weeks, I'm wondering if Jimmy Hart doesn't induct her. He seems to show up anywhere there's discussion of rock'n'wrestling.

Is that seriously what they lost on Wrestlicious?

Yeah when most of my friends talk about 'chick' wrestling the two names that always come up are Trish and Lita. Crazy over with the crowd as a face or heel, deemed good enough to main event Raw and was half of the biggest rivalry in modern womens wrestling. HoF worthy for sure.

• Like 1

Is that seriously what they lost on Wrestlicious?

Nah, I think that's how much money the guy won.

The induction ceremony airing live means pure unadulterated destrucity for the mere mortals.  I hope Warrior doesn't mistake Mick Foley for Santa Claus and try to rape him.

Lita (and Trish Stratus) are responsible for inspiring most of the current generation of yaks to get into wrestling.  For better or worse.  Kind of a random choice for New Orleans though.

James Dudley running Turner's probably consisted of him delivering the box office receipts to Vince, Sr. at the end of the night.  Just a loyalty induction.

Kamala did get both legs amputated.  Koko Ware got him a scooter

Koko should've put a stereo system on it so Kamala can bump that Push It when people see him rolling