DVDVR Message Board

2014 WWE Hall Of Fame

BEN!

Saturn's not getting in due to his face tattoo. Malenko's perfectly valid though. Not only is he a former US/Cruiserweight/Tag champ he also is a long-time agent and more than that, was considered by WWF in the early 90s as an utter expert on Pro Wrestling. They'd stake their reputation and huge financial implications on him.

I was always willing to give Koko a pass because he's my Mother's partner's favourite wrestler. Koko was a larger than life character, rather than just being a larger than most most people guy whose signature spot was forcing opponents to give him analingus. I am convinced there is a difference, and I ask WWE to pretty please preserve this difference for a while longer.

I was always willing to give Koko a pass because he's my Mother's partner's favourite wrestler. Koko was a larger than life character, rather than just being a larger than most most people guy whose signature spot was forcing opponents to give him analingus. I am convinced there is a difference, and I ask WWE to pretty please preserve this difference for a while longer.

I'm sure Rikishi is the favorite wrestler of someone else's mother's partner who might also be a fan of the forced analingus genre.

• Like 1

I'm sure Rikishi is the favorite wrestler of someone else's mother's partner who might also be a fan of the forced analingus genre.

There's a whole load of comeback there that I'm just too classy to go near.

But I would really hope that anyone into that genre would respect teh workratre.

Poor Bobby. We all know he could carry a broomstick but I'm not sure he could carry a guy whos wrestling boots are pretty much sunk in a bucket full of concrete. 

We now have 2/5 of the Kliq in now. Does Waltman have to retire before he gets in? 

EDIT: hahaha looking back at the picture, Bobby himself looks displeased at the fact, like he just smelled a fart

Poor Bobby. We all know he could carry a broomstick but I'm not sure he could carry a guy whos wrestling boots are pretty much sunk in a bucket full of concrete. 

We now have 2/5 of the Kliq in now. Does Waltman have to retire before he gets in? 

EDIT: hahaha looking back at the picture, Bobby himself looks displeased at the fact, like he just smelled a fart

He'll go in whenever they induct DX.

Any chance of Demolition going in?

Are there any other commentators, announcers, or backstage correspondents (not counting people who are currently active) that have a chance of going in?

I would think Demolition is a lock to go in, they dominated the tag scene in arguably the best period of tag wrestling in WWF history.

As far as the second question, Sean Mooney? Todd Pettingil? Vic Venom?

If those are the three other HOFers, it's surprising- I honestly thought this year especially, Hillbilly Jim would be a lock for the Hall of Fame. (Does he deserve it? Not really. Would he be a Koko B. Ware-esque choice? Absolutely. Didn't matter- of the eight cast members of the WWE NETWORK NEW ORIGINAL HIT SERIES LEGENDS HOUSE, Hillbilly Jim's the only member not in the Hall of Fame- ergo, since the Hall is what it is, he would make sense for it.) 

No footage.  Same problem as Danny Hodge. 

Plus being dead.

Plus both of them when only going to get in just to shut up Jim Ross.

Without Ross lobbying for guys like that, they won't even get considered