DVDVR Message Board

2014 WWE Hall Of Fame

BEN!

Newest HOFer

Legendary Puerto Rican pro wrestler and promoter Carlos Colon Sr. told the Primera Hora website that he will be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame. "Imagine, is the realization of a dream," Colon said. "It's the maximum (to) get there. As in other sports, like baseball and basketball, reaching the Hall of Fame is the greatest thing..." Colon stated that he was notified by the WWE office

What's more interesting is that he is also saying that he is going to be inducted by

Epico and Primo and Carlito

So interesting to see how the WWE is handling that

And in case anyone is wondering - the reason for the spoilers on these posts is because it was announced on Smackdown and we know how people get around here

Re: the inductors

I think Carlito has an open door if he wants to return, if his attitude gets better.

explaining Primo/Epico's absence, if need be, seems easy enough, lots of guys haven't been on-air for a while.

Maybe they could complain that Los Matadores took their spots

"Arrghhh, this speech has not yet reached its zenith point! The Ultimate Warrior must thank his sponsor for the evening, Coo-Gar Life Dot Com! Coo-Gar Life Dot Com is the location on the twisted web of the internet that you must travail to acquire your 'one more match'. While the ravages of time have taken the youth of these mortal women, the passion within still burns like the magma within the core of this very planet! And these coo-gars are prepared for you to go to war on their nether regions! With Coo-Gar Life Dot Com, Lin-Da Mack Man need not stay unfulfilled by Vinnie and his shrunken testicles and drug-addled mind any longer. Young mortal men go to Coo-Gar Life Dot Com for daily ants you will never forget! Coo-gar Life Dot Com! And tell them you found your way because of Warrior!"

Coo gar Life Dot Com Slash Warrya

Re: the inductors

I think Carlito has an open door if he wants to return, if his attitude gets better.

explaining Primo/Epico's absence, if need be, seems easy enough, lots of guys haven't been on-air for a while.

Maybe they could complain that Los Matadores took their spots

They're not exactly hiding it.  The latest Countd0wn on the Network on Finishers has both Primo and Epico unmasked with their Matador names during talking head segements, so its not like they're hiding who they are.  

Not to be completely oblivious but what did Colon have to do with Brody?  Another dude murdered Brody, what was Colon's involvement?

Colon was (and has been) very supportive of Jose Gonzalez including testifying on his behalf at that sham of a trial.

And then Colon kept booking him

EDIT - And the reason I brought up Dutch is because he was one of the guys in the locker room the night Brody died and Dutch has said that his subpoena arrived after the trial was already over.

Some site is reporting that Meltzer I'd reporting that Colon is in for the wwc library deal, which Vince bought before launching the network in Spanish speaking countries

I'm just hoping they release the WWC stuff on the Network in North America as well.