DVDVR Message Board

2014 NFL OFFSEASON THREAD

RIPPA

So shamed chump receiver Roddy White, who's career highlight was when Suh called him "Rodney" on television, replied to a tweet with this:

@DHoyt77 if mercer beat duke I will give you season tickets 50 yard line first row

Since Mercer beat Duke he's continued shaming himself:

Y'all people are crazy on twitter you want me to man up and pay a bet to a person that had nothing to lose in the bet #soundsridicules

Roddy White @roddywhiteTV Mar 21

I lost a bet and I will give him tickets to the bears game since he is a bears fan done with this bet

A shameful thing.

• Like 1

So shamed chump receiver Roddy White, who's career highlight was when Suh called him "Rodney" on television, replied to a tweet with this:

@DHoyt77 if mercer beat duke I will give you season tickets 50 yard line first row

Since Mercer beat Duke he's continued shaming himself:

Y'all people are crazy on twitter you want me to man up and pay a bet to a person that had nothing to lose in the bet #soundsridicules

Roddy White ‏@roddywhiteTV Mar 21

I lost a bet and I will give him tickets to the bears game since he is a bears fan done with this bet

A shameful thing.

Arthur Blank ought to step in, and then fine Roddy white for the tickets. . . what a DICK

Jim Kelly's daughter tweeted out a picture of Jim in the hospital.

Is this a new health issue or related to his earlier. Ones?

I think the cancer has returned, there was articles earlier this week in all the same places. . . 

Roddy White is a typical Falcon, all talk and no backing it up.

Worst combination of team and fan base in the league. When they aren't winning, the fans are invisible and the second they are any good, the team carries itself like the Montana era 49ers minus the rings.

Atlanta: officially the worst.

• Like 4

The Raiders will either trade or cut Terrell Pryor

According to Tim Kawakami of the San Jose Mercury News (Twitter link), GM Reggie McKenzie said today that Pryor could be traded or released. Pryor’s agent has conveyed to the Raiders that his client would like a chance to earn a starting job, which won’t happen in Oakland, tweets Kawakami. There’s a little confusion about whether Pryor would prefer to be released or traded, but the Raiders GM intends to speak with the young quarterback within the next week or so to plan a course of action, tweets Kawakami.

Pryor would be the best QB on the market all off-season, right? I actually thought he wasn't bad at all for Oakland.

Michael Vick is better than Pryor - and depending on your definition of available - so was Matt Schaub

I would also take Jason Campbell and Josh Freeman over Pryor too.

OH! Kellen Clemens too

It might be easier for me to start naming available QBs not better than Pryor

Pryor would be the best QB on the market all off-season, right? I actually thought he wasn't bad at all for Oakland.

Michael Vick is better than Pryor - and depending on your definition of available - so was Matt Schaub

I would also take Jason Campbell and Josh Freeman over Pryor too.

OH! Kellen Clemens too

It might be easier for me to start naming available QBs not better than Pryor

Yeah, Pryor was/is terrible as a passer - he has no accuracy and no touch on the short routes, so essentially he was/is a Tebow with less hype.  He can run, and god knows a QB who can run was helpful to the Raiders, but that's about it.  Honestly (and I know what a racial powderkeg this ignites, but here we are), he would have been better off converting to a WR than pretending to be a QB.

I am just glad the Raiders are moving on from Al's last failure.  I am not thrilled with the prospect of Schaub but...I am happy Pryor is as good as gone.

And @mortreport is reporting that, pending a physical, former Jets QB Mark Sanchez is expected to sign with the Eagles.

Well, there are worse backup QB's to be stuck with...  No way in hell he starts over Foles unless Foles gets his head ripped off in Pre-season.

Dunking over the goal post as part of a TD celebration is now going to be flagged as a penalty.

It had been grandfathered in as an acceptable celebration but Jimmy Graham ruined all that last year by fucking up the goalposts on a celebration and delaying the game.