DVDVR Message Board

2014 NFL OFFSEASON THREAD

RIPPA

I hear Jeff George can still sling 'em. And he's at least familiar with the franchise...

I am guessing Jeff George is your source.
Jason Whitlock, yo.

*gasp*

I think Sanchez is hot.  I hope he makes another twerking video. But not once have I said I wanted him to be on the Colts!  That's taking things just too darn far.  What kind of fan do you take me for? Colts Nation likes their QBs somewhat goofy-looking and with nearly no social life.  Sexy and horny--great for snuggling with, want to see it on my TV every Sunday, but NOT playing for the Colts!

Yeah, I'm a hypocrite.  Sue me. :P

All Sanchize jokes aside, it all makes sense. Gives Geno a chance to grow, which Mark never really had, and if they can keep Vick healthy I genuinely think, with that defense, they have a real shot at contention RIGHT NOW.

That said, I'm fairly sure they'll find a way to Jets it.

All Sanchize jokes aside, it all makes sense. Gives Geno a chance to grow, which Mark never really had, and if they can keep Vick healthy I genuinely think, with that defense, they have a real shot at contention RIGHT NOW.

That said, I'm fairly sure they'll find a way to Jets it.

The problem is VIck is made of glass at this point. . . 

Can't take that chance with having the pretty around.  No, he wouldn't take the #1 spot.  But it would ruin the team's non-pretty vibe.  Maybe he can go to the Jaguars.  Then I can see him twice a year when the Colts stomp the Jags into the ground.

You misspelled "Titans."

• Like 1

Jackson's contract looked like a bargain when he signed due to how much other free agents at the time were getting. The guy would be scary on the Patriots playing the role Welker use to play. I assume Jackson or his agent put it out there they are willing to cut him.