DVDVR Message Board

SEPT 2016 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

I don't know about Ziedler, but that is a Kyle Starks draw draw, yes.

Kyle has a new Kickstarter for "Kill Them All" which he likens to a reverse Die Hard.  Pledge $40 and you get a copy of his wrestling OGN "The Legend of Ricky Thunder" which is what first propelled Kyle onto the scene before he broke big with "Sexcastle" - soon to be a major motion picture!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/505163091/kill-them-all

12 hours ago, Mike Zeidler said:

I don't know about Ziedler, but that is a Kyle Starks draw draw, yes.

My bad my friend, I am horrible wit names and spelling.

Ricky Thunder is fun.  I have gotten it and Sexcastle.  Thanks for reminding me, I need to get te new Kickstarter book as well.

Edited by Justin877

2 hours ago, Michael Sweetser said:

I think it's pretty much standard operating procedure for vets working indies to bring at least one WCW World title replica to pose with, especially if they were never WCW World champion, or indeed, even in WCW for more than a cup of coffee.  (I'm looking at you, Honky Tonk Man)

I'll vouch for this, having seen HTM with a "World belt" at a convention last year.

19 minutes ago, zev said:

I'll vouch for this, having seen HTM with a "World belt" at a convention last year.

Heck, I had an Intercontinental title replica I had him sign (yes, I'm a mark) and offered it to him to use for photos for the show, and he still wanted to use the cruddy WCW World title replica instead.  Habits die hard, I guess..

• Like 2