DVDVR Message Board

The Hardys Not Really Dumpster Fire But Kinda Sad But Kinda Awesome Thread

Trick or Delete happend!

- Senor Benjamin is the master of the corn maze:

- Also, SCRIBE Stuttsy returns!

- Matt Hardy is for the childrens, thinking of their well being handing out GREEN BEANS! instead of candy.  Matt also points out "Nobody loves a Fat Hardy"

- I didn't realize it earlier, but I guess Reby is dressed as Daenerys Targaryen.

- Hurricane Helms tries to trick or treat at their house

- Jeff shows up again as Itchweeed.  He also does a Happy Halloween lawn sculpture.  per Jeremy Borash, he free handed this.  I'm not sure if that means just no stencils or if he climbs or uses Vanguard to get an overhead view, but still impressive.

- Senor Benjamin on Donald Trump's politics

- Vanguard 1 does show up as a Spoooooooooky ghost to scare off Hillary.

- The Jabbawookeez gave an ipad to the hardyz to challenge them for the tag titles. 

Edited by Rev Ray
Now with Vanguard 1 gif
  • Like 3

• Pete featured and unfeatured this topic
20 hours ago, L_W_P said:

Fat bastard needs to put the jacket back on.

I'm amazed he didn't kill someone ala "The Revolting Blob" from Billy Madison.

For an industry that has had a plethora of great fat men from The Dreamy American to Bigelow Bam Bam to the Gang of One Man, I don't get why Brother Hero gets the venom toward him about being fat. Yes, he's much bigger than he once was, but it doesn't seem to effect his performance. Have you been blinded by Meekmahan's vision of acceptable appearance?

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

For an industry that has had a plethora of great fat men from The Dreamy American to the Bigelow Bam Bam to the Gang of One Man, I don't get why Brother Hero gets the venom toward him about being fat. Yes, he's much bigger than he once was, but it doesn't seem to effect his performance. Have you been blinded by Meekmahan's vision of acceptable appearance?

Those guys were all proper fat guys, though.  Like fat enough to squash you into paste.  Hero just looks sloppy fat, and he doesn't wrestle like a fat guy.  If he cultivated some more mass and started squishing dudes more, he'd probably get less criticism.  It wouldn't hurt if he bought some gear that fit, too.  Even Dusty had the decency to pull his trunks up over his tummy.