DVDVR Message Board

The Hardys Not Really Dumpster Fire But Kinda Sad But Kinda Awesome Thread

So now Jeff is broken and now accepts his role as Brother Nero.   I was pretty hyped about this until I realized that they will potentially feud with Decay.  The matches themselves should be fucking bonkers, but it's monsters vs monsters now. 

I think the angle dynamic between the Hardyz and a stable like that would be slightly better with Jeff as reluctant straight man to Matt's insanity. 

Let's have at least one sane guy in the mix to look around and question reality.

• Like 1

Just because he wrestles like he wants to spend his twilight years in a scooter and has bought shares in LifeAlert doesn't mean Jeff is crazy...

He..... just wants to put on a good show... man...... Yeah, Jeff is a fucking lunatic.

Just sayin' there needs to be at least one moment of clarity guy in the angle... even if the enhanced calmness of spirit is because of weed.

• Like 1

From the Observer, this one's for Game of Thrones fans:

The Reby Hardy constantly yelling “Obsolete” during Jeff Hardy’s ring entrance is right out of “Game of Thrones” when the Queen did something similar yelling “Shame, Shame, Shame.”

26 minutes ago, FluffSnackwell said:

So who's the dumb fuck that doesn't actually watch Game Of Thrones? I'm sure getting pop culture references assbackwards is par for the course with The Observatory though.

Me.  Though I prefer to be called Mr. Dumb Fuck, thank you very much.  We're not on a first name basis, yet.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Vader does my taxes! said:

Me.  Though I prefer to be called Mr. Dumb Fuck, thank you very much.  We're not on a first name basis, yet.

I meant the actual staff member of the Observatory that botched the Game Of Thrones reference; not that everybody who doesn't watch Game Of Thrones is a philistine. You see it was actually the Queen who was the one getting "SHAME!" chanted at her by a sadistic nun.  

46 minutes ago, FluffSnackwell said:

I meant the actual staff member of the Observatory that botched the Game Of Thrones reference; not that everybody who doesn't watch Game Of Thrones is a philistine. You see it was actually the Queen who was the one getting "SHAME!" chanted at her by a sadistic nun.  

It is Meltzer that reported it.  Maybe he got the wording wrong, he's done that many times over.  Which I guess would make him the "dumb fuck" for getting that wrong.

Meltzer would only watch GoT if they'd hired a Wrestler to be in the show. So he would have watched season one, if only Conan Stevens had been accepted into the WCW Power Plant instead of getting nerve damage.

18 hours ago, Pete said:

13939614_1157456817646120_18210897644820

Per Meltzer, Hardyz/Bucks drew 7,000 paid for that Santiago show. SEVEN. THOUSAND. PAID.

Wow:

On 04 August 2016 at 1:00 PM, The Natural said:

Broken Matt Hardy especially and Jeff Hardy need to win end of year awards. I love the Final Deletion match, I'd put it up as a Match of the Year candidate.

Talk about Hardyz/Bucks means this needs reposting: