DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY 2016 Animated Gif Thread

RIPPA

BElsvfB.gif

1/4/96 was a bad night for necks and brain stems 

"INOKI OUT!!! INOKI ABUNAI!!!"

He was a month shy of 53 (FIFTY THREE) when Vader ended his life on that. Good lord.

Eh, that sort of outfit is pretty trendy these days.  But along with Nikki, Naomi is the rare Diva who can wear it and make it look good.  And Nikki doesn't quite have the swagger to go for it.

Listen - I am as white as the driven snow so I couldn't pull it off but I really don't want to live in a world where Timbs with giant fucking heels are trendy

• Like 2

Eh, that sort of outfit is pretty trendy these days.  But along with Nikki, Naomi is the rare Diva who can wear it and make it look good.  And Nikki doesn't quite have the swagger to go for it.

Listen - I am as white as the driven snow so I couldn't pull it off but I really don't want to live in a world where Timbs with giant fucking heels are trendy

I didn't even notice Naomi was wearing shoes until it was pointed out.   

• Like 3

I didn't even notice Naomi was wearing shoes until it was pointed out.   

Same.

Listen - I am as white as the driven snow so I couldn't pull it off but I really don't want to live in a world where Timbs with giant fucking heels are trendy I missed the first time around when Timbs with heels were a thing several years ago.

You gotta keep up! :)

I know that's Blackjack Mulligan in the red, but who's botching the leapfrog? I'm assuming the other 2 are just random jobbers.

Blackjack Mulligan & Dan Spivey defeated Salvatore Bellomo & Tiger Chung Lee at 3:55 when Mulligan pinned Lee with a flying back elbow (3/10/87; Dayton, OH; Hara Arena)

So in case you are keeping track:

Spivey was brought in to replace Mulligan's son in a team with Mulligan's son-in-law but then ended up teaming with Mulligan himself after Mulligan's son-in-law left the company, too.

• Like 2

Oh, I'll go ahead and draw that line - it's totally fucking weird that the only thing this guy posts are giant Alexa Bliss ass gifs for the third week straight now. If he didn't predate Cibernetico getting the boot, I'd be very suspicious.

tumblr_no3sg1zmB01sdqajoo1_400.gif

• Like 2

He also posts in the UpUpDownDown thread. And something in Lando f Confusion about how he ate some shit once.

Lando F. Confusion is my favorite rapper who raps about Star Wars over samples of the Temptations "Ball of Confusion."

• Like 7