DVDVR Message Board

SEPTEMBER 2015 ANIMATED GIFS

The Natural

Fuck Sting,  Seth got backup.

tumblr_nuc80fPtM51u1ljrzo1_500.gif

This is a great example of how much wrestling has changed from the old days.  Even 10 years ago, this fan would have been demolished.  If not by a wrestler, then by the referee.  I remember a fan hitting the ring on Nitro and Randy Anderson, the smallest guy in the ring, just beating the living shit out of the dude.  I remember a ladder match on Raw where a fan jumped in and Eddy punched him square in the mush like it wasn't even a thing. Today, the world champion sees this shit and sort of gingerly side steps away. 

Fuck Sting,  Seth got backup.

tumblr_nuc80fPtM51u1ljrzo1_500.gif

This is a great example of how much wrestling has changed from the old days.  Even 10 years ago, this fan would have been demolished.  If not by a wrestler, then by the referee.  I remember a fan hitting the ring on Nitro and Randy Anderson, the smallest guy in the ring, just beating the living shit out of the dude.  I remember a ladder match on Raw where a fan jumped in and Eddy punched him square in the mush like it wasn't even a thing. Today, the world champion sees this shit and sort of gingerly side steps away. 

Mark Curtis got all Gracie Barra, too.