DVDVR Message Board

NFL Stupidity in 2015

Dolfan in NYC

Sirius-XM's 90's on 9 played a "Lost 90s Hit" earlier which started an email chain between my friends and I.   I will take horrible revenge on my friend for reminding me of this:

{That said, those all black Falcons unis were sweet!}

Irving Fryar and his mother have been sentenced to 5 years in jail for committing mortgage fraud.  

They apparently filed for a bunch of mortgages using the same property as collateral.  

The Draft Kings/FanDuel/daily fantasy sports gambling scandal BS cracks me up when the talking heads from sports shows have to discuss it on whatever platform they're on.  I crack up because at some point during their show, they usually have to cut to an ad or sponsorship from one of those fantasy sports companies.

• Like 1

Just for the record, I believe Rippa is still old? Just checking. He hasn't reverted to a younger form, The Doctor style that I know of.

The wording of that story is just vague enough that it doesn't really say if it was Manziel who was drunk.

It could very well be the case, but there's no way to base judgment on the way TMZ wrote it.

It said that both admitted they had been drinking in downtown Cleveland, but that the cops wanted an autograph... er, didn't think he was intoxicated enough to do any kind of field sobriety test.

Drunk or not isn''t really the issue here, he's a guy who;s been to rehab for his problems and this shows that he still has problem behaviors, this is the kind of thing will make the Browns question keeping him (if they are a competently run franchise).

Drunk or not isn''t really the issue here, he's a guy who;s been to rehab for his problems and this shows that he still has problem behaviors, this is the kind of thing will make the Browns question keeping him (if they are a competently run franchise).

They should question keeping him based on the fact that he sucks.  Not that he got pulled over and let go. 

Johnny Football seems like the worst possible outcome of JT from Friday Night Lights. He feels like some rich, entitled jock who let the insane amount of fame he was thrust into pretty quickly get to his head. He wanted to be the life of the party when he was hanging out with Drake or whoever. That all caught up to him and now he faces professional adversity exacerbated by whatever dependency issues he has with a lot of immaturity.

• Like 1