DVDVR Message Board

NFL Stupidity in 2015

Dolfan in NYC

I still can't get over that he changed his stupid name to a even stupider one

LaMike - really???

And here I thought you guys were messing around by saying that is his actual name...

I still can't get over that he changed his stupid name to a even stupider one

LaMike - really???

And here I thought you guys were messing around by saying that is his actual name...

It is.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13558823/lamichael-james-miami-dolphins-running-back-wants-go-lamike

And he said on IG his index finger has "never got me a sack".  

I'm saying it, he's done.  Definitely as a Giant.  Maybe for his career. 

The only reason I can see that this ends his career is if he can't lift any weights with that hand.  He looks significantly smaller than his usual 270, and if he can't lift to keep his weight up than maybe he'll be done.  If that isn't the case, he honestly doesn't need all of his fingers to make a tackle or to rush the passer.  That shit does look gnarly though.

• Like 1

There's also the chance that he has nerve damage in that hand which could make it harder for him to firmly grasp which would hamper his ability to hold onto a ball carrier. The hand looks bad but doesn't necessarily mean he is done it depends on how it limits him in certain ways, like his ability to lift to maintain his wait like Rippa said and if there is any damage that can't be seen that may cause other issues. 

I have no doubt someone gives him a look and he might actually catch on somewhere.

But the big money is DEAD. If he gets back he'll be below market the rest of his career because of how poor his judgement is. Nobody would trust someone who did something that stupid not to go do it again. See: Jones, Adam.

• Like 1