DVDVR Message Board

September 2023 Wrestling Discussion

I probably don't have it right but it feels like Riddle is claiming he was sexually assaulted by cops when they checked him.   Then it came out that he was drunk and belligerent and maybe the reason the security were being handsy was because Riddle was acting like an ass.   As soon as that info came out, Riddle deleted his complaint

The only person who benefits from this is maybe Drew McIntyre who doesn't have to deal with that dead weight anymore.

• Like 1

Guess we never got a Bret Hart vs Sgt. Slaughter matchup

meanwhile random tweeter referring to Hamrick as Confederic Flair which would certainly be a ring name/gimmick

Would the Confederate Four Horsemen be made up of Confederic Flair, Stonewall Anderson, Robert E. Tullee, O.L.E. Anderson managed by Jefferson “JJ” Dillon?

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, (BP) said:

I’m calling my shot, Riddle vs Punk at Bound for Glory 2024.

Punk's not slumming it in Impact (I'm talking perception of the company rather than quality of the work). 

He'll go back to WWE just to cut an oblique promo about what a doofus he considers Tony Khan to be because he knows how much that'll hurt ol' Tony. It's that or nothin' for him. 

1 hour ago, Octopus said:

CMLL Punk

Punk taking Atlantis' mask and smashing a chair into Ultimo Guerrero's car in the same night? This might be the best way to make English-speaking internet marks care about lucha.

Edited by John E. Dynamite

10 minutes ago, Cobra Commander said:

have any wrestlers ever ended up on the No Fly List

That’s only been in existence since 2001; much of the horrendous flight behavior pre-dated it.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Cobra Commander said:

have any wrestlers ever ended up on the No Fly List (well, aside from Sid claiming that he couldn't fly in order to no-show an AIW show)

Not sure if he had an actual list but I think Drew Gulak mentioned quite a few names

• Like 1
  • Haha 1