DVDVR Message Board

Famous People that Share the Same Birthday as You

Kyle Casey

So, being that today's my birthday, I went onto Wiki to see who else was born on November 3. Then I thought it might be fun to start a thread on the subject and see who else here has the same birthday as various famous people. Since I started the thread, I'll start:

Bob Feller, Charles Bronson, Michael Dukakis, Lulu, Larry Holmes, Dwight Evans, Roseanne Barr, Kate Capshaw, Dennis Miller, Adam Ant, Phil Simms, Bob Welch, Dolph Lundgren, Paul Quantrill, Aria Giovanni, Evgeni Plushenko, and Colin Kaepernick

I noticed that a LOT of footballers were born on November 3. Weird. 

So, your turn. :)

• Like 1

I love doing this. June 19th...

Blaise Pascal, Lou Gehrig, Wahoo McDaniel, Salman Rushdie, Sergei Makarov, Paula Abdul, Brian McBride, Doug Mientkiewicz, Peter Warrick, Tyson Dux, Dirk Nowitzki, Quentin Jammer, Alexander Frolov, David Pollack, Macklemore, Marvin Williams, Rashard Mendenhall, Bruce Chen, Devin Mesoraco, Eddie Cicotte, Duane Kuiper. Jerry Reuss.

Pretty cool.

I share my birthday with Samuel Colt, gun maker, Lizzie Borden, axe murderess, "Bones" Jones, MMA fighter, and Vitali Klitschko boxing champ,Yoshiaki Yatsu, pro wrestler, and last, but certainly not least, Tony Mameluke, pro wrestler. Oddly, enough, no one else seems to have been born in 1957, the closest is Yatsu, who is a year older than I am.

Obviously, we July 19th babies are a group not to be fucked with.

So, being that today's my birthday, I went onto Wiki to see who else was born on November 3. Then I thought it might be fun to start a thread on the subject and see who else here has the same birthday as various famous people. Since I started the thread, I'll start:

Bob Feller, Charles Bronson, Michael Dukakis, Lulu, Larry Holmes, Dwight Evans, Roseanne Barr, Kate Capshaw, Dennis Miller, Adam Ant, Phil Simms, Bob Welch, Dolph Lundgren, Paul Quantrill, Aria Giovanni, Evgeni Plushenko, and Colin Kaepernick

I noticed that a LOT of footballers were born on November 3. Weird. 

So, your turn. :)

Lots of footballers were born every day. There have been and are lots and lots of footballers. (I noticed the same thing on my birthday, but 90% of the guys I've never heard of.)

Galileo, Chris Farley, Matt Groening, Jane Seymour, Susan B Anthony, Harvey Korman, Cesar Romero, Christopher McDonald, Conor Oberst,.........................but most importantly.............

FutureTNA Hall of Famer Jenna Morasca 

November 3oth has a lot of cool birthdays not including myself. 

People born on my birthday: Ben Stiller, Winston Churchill, Christian, Dick Clark, Bo Jackson, Mark Twain, Billy Idol, Kaley Cuoco, Clay Aiken, Colin Mochrie, Shane Victorino, Gary Lineker, Johnathon Swift, John Bishop, Abbie Hoffman, Ridley ScottRobert Kirkman, G. Gordan Liddy, David Yates, Bill Walsh, David Mamet, and some others.

This is the site I used http://www.famousbirthdays.com/

March 21 birthdays:

Salvador Lutteroth, popularly identified as the father of lucha libre

Forrest Mars, Sr., chocolatier

Timothy Dalton

Al Williamson, illustrator and comics artist

Eddie Money

Greg Ellis, actor and voiceover actor

DJ Premier

Chris Candido

And the one I always mention first, Mark Waid

August 7th, The more notable ones are the most recent but it was a pretty good day. Birthdays per Wikipedia

July 22nd. All I knew for sure was Shawn Michaels, but I have a pretty interesting team beyond The Heartbreak Kid.

Alex Trebek

George Clinton

Selena Gomez

The drummer from the Eagles but I'm not counting him because he diminishes this list.

Louise Fletcher

Danny Glover

Willem Dafoe

David Spade

Bob Dole

Keyshawn Johnson

Steven Jackson

Dirk Kuyt

Sergei Zubov

That stupid Royal baby my old relatives wouldn't stop talking about

Only because the idea of a movie with Louise Fletcher, Danny Glover, Willem Dafoe, and David Spade trapped in an elevator would be good to see which of the other three kills Spade first. Otherwise he'd have been cut too.

Explaining everything that goes on in my brain takes too long.

• Like 2

I collect trading cards of people I share a 2/14 birthday with, and have a binder with over 500 cards of at 113 different people. These are some of them:

Baseball: Dave Dravecky, Derek Norris, Damaso Marte (both date and year)

Hockey: Marian Gaborik, Brandon Sutter, Viktor Kozlov (both date and year), Bernie Geoffrion (I've seen both 2-14 and 2-16 listed as potential birthdates for him)

Football: Jim Kelly, Drew Bledsoe, David Garrard, Alshon Jeffery, Steve McNair, Harry Colon

Basketball: Gheorge Muresan & Richard Hamilton

Wrestling: Ayako Hamada & Viscera

Misc: Lois Maxwell (Moneypenny), Vic Morrow & Frederick Douglass (Born a slave, his birth date was unknown. He chose 2/14)