DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2018 WRESTLING DISCUSSION.

8 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Supposedly (I am trying to remember what Meltzer said without digging through the WONs to find it) they did a fake breakup angle for the show (since they obviously do a lot of fake shit for the show) and they were supposed to get back together since the season was gonna end with the wedding.

So Dave was saying it was an issue of do they use the fake breakup angle or do they have footage of the actual breakup

I think what Dave said was the breakup was real, but then they had to go back and shoot material for the show where they did a scripted breakup. So.... Yeah.

There's also conflicting reports about Nikki living with Brie and Bryan but sleeping at Cena's apartment. So unless John has an apartment in Phoenix...

I don't actually believe that rumor (and even if i did, I wouldn't care in the slightest.  Not my business), but, if true, it's a little amusing considering she claimed on Total Divas that a big factor in her and Cass breaking up was her realizing Cass probably didn't intend to marry her.

Granted, Total Divas is probably more overbooked than a month's worth of RAW.

Here is the exact blurb from the WON that just came out

Nikki Bella, since moving out of Cena’s home in Florida, has said she is now living in Phoenix with Bryan & Brie. But US Weekly said while she’s living in the Danielson house, she spends her nights at John’s apartment. So are we to believe Cena now has an apartment in Phoenix? Because that sneaking out in Phoenix to spent nights in Tampa suburbs is a hell of a daily commute, especially considering Cena is almost never home to begin with. Anyway, for those keeping track, People Magazine’s sources, which thus far have had him breaking up with her, then her breaking up with him, say that they are almost surely getting back together again (US reported they probably would get back together again) and it was just the pressure of a lavish made-for-TV wedding that freaked him out. Luckily the cameras for Total Bellas were right there to get the scripted version of what really happened this upcoming season.

RE: Cena dating Carmella. Supposedly it was made up by one person who is a known shit stirrer and was already discredited. 

I'm probably one of the few who doesn't think the two different hampers is that big of a deal. We have two hampers in our bedroom. Albeit, one is for my wife's scrubs and anything she wears to the hospital, but still, keeping smelly ass workout clothes away from nice clothes sounds like as good of an idea.

Also, that hamper for the workout clothes must smell horrible. 

Yeah, two hampers isn't a terrible idea.  I just find Cena doing hamper voices and making a big deal about showing Nikki how to throw socks in the proper hamper kinda odd.

And what Eddie said.  That too.Must be great to so blase about a really attractive woman rubbing near your crotch that your first reaction is "Nah.  You threw your smelly clothes in the hamper I keep for non-smelly dirty clothes.  I'm not interested."

2 hours ago, Keep Calm, Akira Hokuto On said:

And what Eddie said.  That too.Must be great to so blase about a really attractive woman rubbing near your crotch that your first reaction is "Nah.  You threw your smelly clothes in the hamper I keep for non-smelly dirty clothes.  I'm not interested."

And this indeed solidifies the fact that John Cena is indeed a weird man.

And we do two hampers, one for clothes and one for towels/socks.  Allows us to wash with different water temperatures and it seems pretty efficient.  And workout clothes go straight into the washer anyway, that's just something to take care of right away.

21 minutes ago, HeadCheese said:

Why did nobody ever just give Giant Gonzalez a singlet, trunks, or tights? 

Anybody would be probably angry and awkward if they were to wrestle naked.

He had that in WCW. The body suit was so weird, even weirder when they airbrushed fur on it. 

LOL, I showed my wife the hamper clip (she doesn't watch wrestling, but does watch Total Divas/Bellas some),

Her first reaction: "if I come on to you and you lecture me about hampers, you may sleep in the spare bedroom for a few days."

Second reaction: "Lol. Did he stomp off to the clubhouse afterwards and hold a meeting of the He-Man Woman-Haters Club to complain about wimmen?"

(That's an Our Gang reference.  Google it.  Dang kids.  Get off my lawn)

• Like 6