DVDVR Message Board

WrestleMania XXXIV

MonteCarl

3 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Elias is my pick I would LOVE IT but Joe would be a great choice too.  But if it IS  Braun and Joe then they should probably hold the straps until Thanos completes the infinity gauntlet. 

Or the next night on RAW when the company runs their historic 1,000th "tag team partners who can't get along" angle. 

Braun wins them alone and takes a no name as a partner. 

It seems this was started to make Braun a big deal. Since the geezer is intent on Reigns vs Brock. If he gets a partner like Elias or even Show, its a mid card filler angle. 

They said Braun's picking his partner and I thought on RAW they implied that he had got his partner picked just not revealed, so I would hope it's not Elias. But partners who don't get along winning the titles is their favorite thing so it does seem most likely.

2 minutes ago, Brysynner said:

The only problem with that is Cena said if Taker doesn't answer him he's just going to go to Mania as a fan. So do you have Cena sit in the crowd for most of the show until Taker shows up?

Could be. He’s in a skybox all night, at one point the lights go off, thunder and lightning etc. They come back on, cut to Cena, and Taker is behind him. They brawl down to the ring. There’s the match.