DVDVR Message Board

NOV 2017 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

1 minute ago, Curt McGirt said:

I either forgot or didn't even know that (Starrcade) was happening. Anybody got the card, and anyone going? 

If I read the clues correctly, I think Goldust may be wrestling as Dustin Rhodes tonight vs one of the Revival

1 hour ago, odessasteps said:

If I read the clues correctly, I think Goldust may be wrestling as Dustin Rhodes tonight vs one of the Revival

There are no clues to read - they have been advertising Dustin vs Dash for a few weeks now

3 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

I either forgot or didn't even know that (Starrcade) was happening. Anybody got the card, and anyone going? 

Card: 

WWE Championship - AJ Styles vs. Jinder Mahal

SmackDown Women's Championship - Charlotte Flair vs. Natalya

SmackDown Tag-Team Championship - The Usos vs. The New Day vs. Shelton Benjamin & Chad Gable vs. Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens

WWE United States Championship - Baron Corbin vs. Shinsuke Namakura

- Dolph Ziggler vs. Bobby Roode

- Dustin Rhodes vs. Dash Wilder

Card doesn't do much for me aside from the tag match,

Think this has probably already been discussed but why doesn't WWE put house shows on the network as specials? We know every show is filmed for insurance purposes, why not just take the taped footage and air it? Seems like cheap programming that would help entice people to subscribe. They could even air them months later to avoid giving away big match dry runs.