DVDVR Message Board

2017 NFL: WEEK ONE

Dolfan in NYC

Shoeless Kyle Shannahan still averse to running the ball in running situations, I see.

Fucking No Backs Wide Receiver Screen on 4th & Goal when the only player worth a damn on your offense is the RB.  That should be a felony.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hammerva said:

Man there is a reason why I am not an owner of a team.  If I owned the Texans I would fire the entire staff and probably half the team.  Never mind losing on your first game back from Hurricane Harvey.   Never mind you are losing to the Jaguars but to get smoked by them is unacceptable

I know there are about a billion, billion and a half reasons I am not an owner of a team.  . . . .

• Like 1

Tolzien will always have a place in my heart for being a Badger, but he's a third stringer at best. None of them tickle my fancy. You might though. :-O Go quarterback the Colts.

Steelers beat the shitty Brown by a field goal while the Ravens smashed the Bengals.  This does not fill me with confidence about Pittsburg's future in the division..

The Giants loss may mean me getting more shit than usual from Rippa and it definitely means that at some point this week my beloved female domestic partner will get angry with me for no reason.

I'll be sleeping in the loft on Saturday night.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Didn't like what you saw from Scott Tolzien today?  Josh McCown didn't tickle your fancy? 

McCown would have been a pro bowler compared to some of the terrible quarterback play I watched yesterday.  Andy Dalton, Tom Savage, Carson Palmer, all worse than McCown yesterday.  

2 hours ago, supremebve said:

McCown would have been a pro bowler compared to some of the terrible quarterback play I watched yesterday.  Andy Dalton, Tom Savage, Carson Palmer, all worse than McCown yesterday.  

It must be frustrating to be a Bengals fan right about now.  Dalton is good enough to where they need to keep him but shitty enough to where they'll never win anything.