DVDVR Message Board

Game of Thrones Maesters Thread

elizium

Well, the show list is a lot shorter than the book list at this point, isn't it? She's only got 4 names left on the show.... I don't think she'll get to Cersei, I don't see how she'll get to Ser Meryn Trant, the Mountain isn't really the Mountain any more... the show hasn't really established how much the younger Freys are at one another's throats and how the whole house basically balances on a knife edge, so old Walder is less precarious here than in the books. So maybe Arya does get close enough to kill him at some point.

No way she ends up on the Iron Throne. She may die on the throne but she doesn't win the Game. Unless Martin pulls a Russo swerve, it's Jon Snow or Dany all the way. 

It won't be Jon.  The whole Black Watch schism that's going down now will be the way that Jon ends up shived just like in the books.  Jon is going to get perished by the end of the season.

Sansa will end up on the Iron Throne and LIttlefinger will get her there.  Arya will lend a not so on purpose helping hand by gigging Cersei and get some getback and hopefully my favorite pint-sized batshit insane assassin will also shank Margery. 

I don't think that Dany will ever be queen; politics in the South have her too hemmed up.

Valonquar means little brother. Cersei is a few minutes older than Jaime, ergo he is as likely to be the Valonquar as Tyrion is. Although how he'll wrap his hands around her throat when he only has the one actual hand, and the other is a lump of metal in a permanent Kung Fu grip...

Why are there no Secret Bastard theories about Tywin having other children? It's all Secret Targaryen bastards all the way. Let's make one up... Tyrion's first wife Tysha was secretly Tywin's bastard daughter and that's why Tywin was so keen to get rid of her. 

I hope the show does put the Happy Port in one of the Braavos scenes, and have the Sailor's Wife and Lanna be in there. Even if it's just as an Easter Egg thing.

No way she ends up on the Iron Throne. She may die on the throne but she doesn't win the Game. Unless Martin pulls a Russo swerve, it's Jon Snow or Dany all the way.

It won't be Jon. The whole Black Watch schism that's going down now will be the way that Jon ends up shived just like in the books. Jon is going to get perished by the end of the season.

Sansa will end up on the Iron Throne and LIttlefinger will get her there. Arya will lend a not so on purpose helping hand by gigging Cersei and get some getback and hopefully my favorite pint-sized batshit insane assassin will also shank Margery.

I don't think that Dany will ever be queen; politics in the South have her too hemmed up.

HE'S NOT DEAD YOU BASTARD!

No, but seriously, I do take expect Jon to survive either by warging, Melisandre prayer, or a combination thereof.

It won't be Jon. The whole Black Watch schism that's going down now will be the way that Jon ends up shived just like in the books. Jon is going to get perished by the end of the season.

Sansa will end up on the Iron Throne and LIttlefinger will get her there. Arya will lend a not so on purpose helping hand by gigging Cersei and get some getback and hopefully my favorite pint-sized batshit insane assassin will also shank Margery.

No, but seriously, I do take expect Jon to survive either by warging, Melisandre prayer, or a combination thereof.

What Is Dead Can Never Die :)

[Yes I realize that's the wrong religion as it pertains to Jon, and Melisandre for that matter, but hey, man, just sayin'.]

• Like 1

Yeah, Jon's death is more Dusty booking than Russo booking. You think it ends one way only to be null and void on the next episode. 

Also, the first thing that Martin asked D&D when they wanted to make this show... "Who are Jon Snow's parents?" If Jon isn't one of the last two standing then who gives a shit? 

Yeah, Jon's death is more Dusty booking than Russo booking. You think it ends one way only to be null and void on the next episode. 

Also, the first thing that Martin asked D&D when they wanted to make this show... "Who are Jon Snow's parents?" If Jon isn't one of the last two standing then who gives a shit? 

See Also  "Every 'Loser Leaves Town Match' Angle, Ever."

"Ser Robert Strong" is the most direct nod to the "barred competitor returns under a mask and an alias; is obviously the same guy" in ASOIAF/Game Of Thrones but we'll see the equivalent of "Juan Snow" soon enough.

I think they try and burn John's corpse like they do with all the dead and he doesn't burn because of his Targaryen blood. Melisandre brings him back like the red priest does Ser Beric, and John can be more of a movable piece because he officially died, and thus his watch has ended.