DVDVR Message Board

RAW IS 3 HOURS OF PRELUDE TO RUSEV CRUSH

piranesi

33 minutes ago, Peck said:

How about the Big Bossman cosplayer along the ramp? He was convincing... until he got overly-excited to eat some Booty-O's out of a boot.

But hell, who knows? Maybe Cobb County Correctional dining leaves a lot to be desired.

It does, but that's beside the point...

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Sasha was hurt but she didn't end up needing surgery.   They didn't do Bayley or Sasha any favors with that segment, I thought. I could hear a few boos for both. They should let Charlotte and Sasha play out. I don't think they should run this as a 3-person program. Or 4-person if you count Dana.  They are rushing this.

I honestly think the reason they are rushing this is because they want Jax involved with the title sooner than later.  They even casually mentioned Sasha et al. during Nia's match.  Plus, her connection to The Rock would be something Vince would be all over.

You know what's funny is every three months or so (Maybe four) someone spears someone through that same section of collapsible barricade, and every single time the crowd loses their mind for it and chants "Holy shit!"  Every time.

So, there was talk a little while back that WWE was reconsidering some of their draft picks.  Jack Swagger's going to Smackdown, isn't he?  Personally, I'd repackage him as someone's muscle (Miz?), have him not talk, then eventually turn on his domineering boss.

Nia's descruction of Foxy was glorious.

The triple threat was decent enough though the way they are using Dana is a bit weird with the constant one step forward, two steps back.

I kind of love the Shining Stars timeshare gimmick.

Reigns/Owens was good. So happy we are back on track though with Reigns vs. Rusev. We need more hated filled feuds.

1 minute ago, bink_winkleman said:

The selling timeshares bit is outstanding. Been calling for that since their first vignettes.

I know they're not supposed to mix brands, but one of those would be perfect for a crossover episode with the Slaters.

THE SLATERS ARE GOING TO PORTO REEEEECO FLORIDA OR WHEREVER IT IS BABEEEEEE!!!

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, piranesi said:

Dana's character arc should basically trace the same one as Ogre's starting in REVENGE OF THE NERDS and ending in REVENGE OF THE NERDS 2: NERDS IN PARADISE.

But that took a solid year and a half. 

Revenge of the Nerds is a movie you'd think Vince would like. I mean it's the crass humor he loves, but he'd never buy that all these nerds could beat the jocks.

WHY THAT STAN GABLE, I WAS HIM BACK IN MY DAY. WHY I AM STILL HIM. LOOK AT THIS MARVELOUS CHEST DAMN IT.

Sorry...But umm It's BRAUN who's going to complete the Ogre from ROTN's arc. It just might take a hug from Bayley to finally turn him against the Alpha's though.

Yeah, i slept through the first hour. I woke up and started finding last weeks rerun of Major Crimes a little more interesting. But Owens/Reigns was pretty damn good. Owens so amazing a shit talker. It's been so long since there was a guy who just ran down people during the match. "I THOUGHT YOU WERE THE GUY". That had me laughing.

I like that they at least restart matches so that they don't end on dq's because of run in's or something.  But God bless Rusev. Takes one for the team and then does an epic beat down after the match. How can you not love him.

3 minutes ago, username said:

I didn't hallucinate that the Sasha/Bayley/Dana 3 way ended in a double pin, right?

Yep,  that's exactly what we saw live. I was wondering why they didn't mention this. I'm just going to chalk it up to Sasha not having the shoulder up like she should have. 

• Like 1

No more promo time for Sasha until she learns how to say "me" without saying "me uh."

Jericho and Sami actually had a fun little segment together. Jericho setting up the phone bit earlier helped it seem extra vicious when he smashed Sami with it.

Are they finally going to do something with Swagger again?

So much good stuff on RAW this week.

Finlay!

Foley!

Foxy!

Timeshares!

Rusev crush!

let's go jobber!

Swaggie and a man of peace!

Stephanie in Singapore!

If SD is good tomorrow we go 3 for 3. Who wants to watch the NFL with their boring games and their silly concussion hats? These last 2 days have been what I like about wrestling.

• Like 3

Dear God, what was up with that bullshit of stealing the shine from Sasha and Bayley and putting them both in the ring with Dana Brook who seems to be incapable of working light?  End of the match was a mess wrapped in controversy, so this shit will march on for two more weeks until the PPV and then it will probably get Brody booked into a triple threat anyway.

The only good thing about that segment was Brook returning the favor to Charlotte from last week and slapping the living shit out of her.

I love new mean Bo Dallas, but all of these violent jabroni assbeatings are taking the magic away from my home boy, Braun.

Man, if you think that having Nia beat the holy hell out of crazy ass Alicia Fox is going to make me think that Nia is a heel, you need to go back to Booking 101.  After that match I am more inclined to get $100 out of an ATM and ask Nia if she wants to go to the Hong Kong King Buffet with me. 

Nia ragdolling Alicia into the barrier was fucking rad and God bless Alicia for signing up for that spot but yeah, Braum's squashes don't seem that special anymore with Bo and Nia wrecking shop..

CESARO CHEATS TO WIN~!!!  Nice of WWE to remember ring psychology and make Cesaro's injury a constan factor in these matches.  Makes his comeback all the sweeter even though I hope Sheamus breaks him in half at the Clash... as if you didn't know where this was going.

Anderson and Gallows win a non title match.  Big deal.

RUSEV CRUSH~!  God must love me now that Roman has something to do other than be in the main event of the Clash.