DVDVR Message Board

RAW IS 3 HOURS OF PRELUDE TO RUSEV CRUSH

piranesi

Watching Jeff Fisher get humiliated will always be must-see TV.

Show was pretty good. Would've liked to see Foley channel ol' Cactus and put the fear of God in whiny bitch Rollins, but I'll take KO verbally destroying him with glee. If KO was the only one allowed to talk between the two of them, it'd improve the feud 200%, but alas... Nia destroying Alicia was fun, the opening segment was kinda cringey and the 3-way was okay. Match 5 was pretty of hard-hitting shit which I'll always enjoy(plus a lil CHEAT TO WIN! thrown in). Ditching the comedy crap with Anderson and Gallows so quickly is the best thing they could've done, but this feud already feels like it's DOA. Main was fantastic. I'd rather watch these two feud over the belt than Rollins being anywhere near it, but oh well, at least the Rusev feud will be awesome.

13 hours ago, bink_winkleman said:

No way that rating isn't 100% on the first night of MNF. People are starved for the NFL right now. Plus the Kaepernick sub-plot, Rams debut, two big market teams in the first game...

You're right, the ratings were the lowest non-holiday Raw since July 14, 1996.  It's a shame because whether live or watching it back now it was a good show.  Hopefully they'll be forgiving about this considering not only NFL but the whole Kaepernick situation.

http://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/raw-ratings-plummet-against-first-nfl-competition-season-220781