DVDVR Message Board

[NXT] SEPTEMBER 2016 DISCUSSION THREAD

Dolfan in NYC

Both of you are correct

HHH said they would be on RAW but the RAW House shows didn't have room for them BUT they would instead be on the NXT House shows

They have already appeared on some NXT TV and some of them (say like Tajiri) might be assigned directly to NXT

Mada is one of the Tough Enough folks.

If I remember correctly he was the most wrestling ready behind only Patrick Clark

So if they have those two and at a minimum Mandy Rose - that is still a decent haul from the show

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

Mada is one of the Tough Enough folks.

If I remember correctly he was the most wrestling ready behind only Patrick Clark

So if they have those two and at a minimum Mandy Rose - that is still a decent haul from the show

Also Daria Berenato who made her TV debut recently.

I'd be absolutely delighted to find out that these are just token meatheads that HHH hired for a long con.  Like Vince asks for a status report on the Performance Center so HHH sends these workout videos to Vince, who watches them half turgid (who am I kidding?  Completely erect.)  and is like GODDAMN PAL NXT IS DOING GREAT!  THE FUTURE IS IN GOOD HANDS!  LOOK AT THAT VASCULARITY.

Then HHH is free to sign any and all smaller, lest vascular and superior workers he wants and the chairman is none the wiser.  He's literally running a fake PC full of jacked lunkheads just for Vince's benefit.

• Like 7

12 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

The only theme I'd want to work out to is Bobby Roode's. 

No joke, more often than not I put this on when doing cardio.  It's a rather uplifting song to end the workout with.  Plus if I need to nod my head I'm not head I won't be dropping heavy weights.  It's a win-win.  Nakamura's theme gets a lot of play as well.

• Like 2