DVDVR Message Board

SEPT 2016 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

3 hours ago, Wyld Samurai said:

What I loved about this was that it brought back Michael PS Hayes in all his bad street glory. I thought he was a good fit for The Hardyz with his pimp cane and raver gear.

Michael Hayes "Middle aged raver dad" was such a missed opportunity. It was the Attitude era. We had a coke dealer character. "Raver date rapist" would have flown.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Michael Hayes "Middle aged raver dad" was such a missed opportunity. It was the Attitude era. We had a coke dealer character. "Raver date rapist" would have flown.

I think Chris Adam's was even alive still! They could have worked him in as a source for roofies!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Hayes would've been a better fit for "dude that fucked Teri Runnels" at the end of the Teri Invitational Tournament; not that I didn't like Gangrel getting the rub....

31 minutes ago, (BP) said:

Hayes and the Hardys had some trios matches against The Brood.

I seem to recall Hayes & The Hardy's working handicapped matches against The Acolytes, with Hayes nearly getting his head taken off with The Clothesline from Hell.

21 minutes ago, Marty Sugar said:

Hayes would've been a better fit for "dude that fucked Teri Runnels" at the end of the Teri Invitational Tournament; not that I didn't like Gangrel getting the rub....

If you listen to Jerry Lawler, every guy was a good fit for "dude that fucked Terri Runnels".

• Like 2

On 9/14/2016 at 11:32 AM, CreativeControl said:

completely un-wrestling related but is there a reason why I never see Dick Tracy being shown on TV/why it isn't on any streaming service? It's ludicrously fun and daft

As Jeremy Pisker said to my class one day "it's because Warren Beatty is an asshole".

Anyway, looks like there's gonna be one hell of lucha card down in Argentina

91JT9Sl.jpg