DVDVR Message Board

SEPT 2016 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

On 9/17/2016 at 9:55 AM, RIPPA said:

It's Lance Russell and Bob Caudle

Whoa, I couldn't hear it as Lance's voice at all but listening back to it it's obviously Lance... Holy shit, no wonder the announcing was spectacular! He may be my favourite of all times.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Technico Support said:

Now THIS belongs in the "random stuff nobody remembers" thread (really, "random stuff I totally forgot about").  I absolutely forgot the SST used the Halloween theme.  So awesome.

Luckily, I didn't forget about it. 

On 2016-09-17 at 2:35 PM, Phantom Lord said:

Anyway, looks like there's gonna be one hell of lucha card down in Argentina

91JT9Sl.jpg

I know this is a scummy poster by North American standards, but this seems to be the norm in other countries. A wrestler from B.C. that I book regularly, Matt XStatic, has been hired to train for the CWE on a six-month work visa: the promotion is in India and is owned by Great Khali. Every poster for their shows has Khali with the The Big Gold Belt, and images of name guys that have ever wrestled for CWE  (Rob Terry, to name one), but the shows are just CWE trainees...and lord knows Khali isn't getting in the ring to wrestle anytime soon.

44 minutes ago, Marty Sugar said:

I know this is a scummy poster by North American standards, but this seems to be the norm in other countries. A wrestler from B.C. that I book regularly, Matt XStatic, has been hired to train for the CWE on a six-month work visa: the promotion is in India and is owned by Great Khali. Every poster for their shows has Khali with the The Big Gold Belt, and images of name guys that have ever wrestled for CWE  (Rob Terry, to name one), but the shows are just CWE trainees...and lord knows Khali isn't getting in the ring to wrestle anytime soon.

My only problem with it is the use of a dead guy

22 minutes ago, Hoarr said:

tumblr_ods62gEULp1sg99p0o1_540.jpg

So, they wouldn't have time to sign autographs if they weren't representatives for Zubaz? One really doesn't have anything to do with the other. Would they be banging more ring rats if they weren't wearing Zubaz? Is that what this is saying; that Zubaz is pussy kryptonite?

• Like 1