DVDVR Message Board

So...just how old are the DVDR posters?

MADCAP

I'm curious, because over the last few weeks of reading posts, I'm convinced that the median age in these parts of the web is around 20.  I'm 40, and I feel like surly old man compared to most of you.

I'm 42, which means I'm the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything.

So I got that going for me.

<---- 29

The OP's got it backwards.

Reggie20x6, on 28 Aug 2013 - 5:21 PM, said:

I don't have my copy of the 2012 DVDVR Census in front of me, but just from my best educated guess I would assume that median poster age is probably closer to 40 than it is to 20.

Considering the youngest original DVDVR members are me and Schneider and we are both on the wrong side of 38...

Yeah... 20 is not the right answer

Read through the wrestling forums and tell me that again. It's not so much the infantile posts(which I'm guilty of from time to time), but the fact that folks don't know or haven't heard of some wrestlers of the '80's.  Makes me feel older than what I am.

I think alot of that is from the "new generation" of posters that came about after the crash.  We do get an influx of new folks from time to time, and they are mostly useless.

To answer the question, I'm 32, but I tell most girls I talk to that I'm 25.