DVDVR Message Board

JUNE 2016 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

4 hours ago, cwoy2j said:

I feel like I'm the only one who actually likes Baron Corbin's look. I dig the fact that he's a big ugly fucker.

That's the problem. He's ugly but more goofy-looking than particularly psychotic-looking. He looks like you could slap minimal prosthetics on him and have him play one of the inbred mutants in Wrong Turn XIV but as a plain old deranged hillbilly he's as non-descript as any other big dumb galoot Steven Seagal slapped the shit out of in Fire Down Below. Luke Harper is a much scarier shitkicker. Although like Harper, he has been stuck playing tiddlywinks with Dolph Ziggler so it really doesn't matter how scary looking he is or isn't.  He's on the fast track to nowhere stuck playing grab ass with the likes of that numpty.

3 hours ago, FluffSnackwell said:

Although like Harper, he has been stuck playing tiddlywinks with Dolph Ziggler so it really doesn't matter how scary looking he is or isn't.  He's on the fast track to nowhere stuck playing grab ass with the likes of that numpty.

What on earth are you saying?

On June 3, 2016 at 0:17 PM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

or he's hungry like the wolf

Great, now you've ruined the song and that's what'll be in my mind when I hear it. Not nice, Eddie. You too Cris. Guilty by association. 

• Like 2

On 6/4/2016 at 11:49 AM, FluffSnackwell said:

That's the problem. He's ugly but more goofy-looking than particularly psychotic-looking. He looks like you could slap minimal prosthetics on him and have him play one of the inbred mutants in Wrong Turn XIV but as a plain old deranged hillbilly he's as non-descript as any other big dumb galoot Steven Seagal slapped the shit out of in Fire Down Below. Luke Harper is a much scarier shitkicker. Although like Harper, he has been stuck playing tiddlywinks with Dolph Ziggler so it really doesn't matter how scary looking he is or isn't.  He's on the fast track to nowhere stuck playing grab ass with the likes of that numpty.

I'll say it till I turn blue - the dude needs a mask.

• Like 3