DVDVR Message Board
RIPPA

APRIL 2016 ANIMATED GIF THREAD

3 hours ago, Cristobal said:

Well that ended up being prophetic.

I thought it was Sandow at first glance.

5 hours ago, rzombie1988 said:

I'll get negative comments for sure but I like the idea of WWE trying to start phrases/songs on the trons. Singing is fun and it worked well for Titanes.

The idea is good in theory, but fans don't need instructions.  I was there and everyone was pissed every time one of those popped up, because the majority of the people in the audience couldn't see what was going on without the video screens.  They also didn't really help get chants started, at least not in my section.

From a kayfabe part, they should have at least had someone do something with a tablet or phone to get them going.

They should've had this for their main.

FBRWYRZGB5HE3FX.MEDIUM.gif

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

They should've had this for their main.

FBRWYRZGB5HE3FX.MEDIUM.gif

They would have also needed a monitor showing proof of life for the hostages necessary to actually get the crowd to applaud. 

tumblr_o54828s4901sbzhteo1_400.0.gif

• Like 1

Needs the GTA Wasted effect. 

34 minutes ago, CSC said:

tumblr_o54828s4901sbzhteo1_400.0.gif

Looking at this, I have to laugh that people who thought he was legit hurt. Literally the first thing he does is move into a more comfortable position where he can lie still the rest of the match.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Cristobal said:

Looking at this, I have to laugh that people who thought he was legit hurt. Literally the first thing he does is move into a more comfortable position where he can lie still the rest of the match.

Or maybe he just didn't want to get hurt anymore? Also, he could hide his face while he says "Thanks a fucking lot, dick."

• Like 1

Screw it, I'll do it myself...

17ZxM7j.gif

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Rev Ray said:

What?  There's nothing weird about two men taking a carriage ride together with their shirts off.  That's 200% MANLY.

And what if they want to eat pudding while they do it? There's nothing wrong with that.

9 hours ago, turk128 said:

And what if they want to eat pudding while they do it? There's nothing wrong with that.

"pudding"

On 4/4/2016 at 10:45 AM, Pete said:

CheerfulRipeKob.gif

Tong Po was a little slow in jumping bionic redneck's special move.

Glacier vs YOSHI KWAN would've been EPIC.

Is my memory correct that the Glacier promo vids started right before Hall showed up at Nitro?  And that basically was end for any hope for Glacier, if there was any to begin with.

1 minute ago, Trocar Slush Weasel said:

Is my memory correct that the Glacier promo vids started right before Hall showed up at Nitro?  And that basically was end for any hope for Glacier, if there was any to begin with.

To be fair, the business was about to dramatically change, so any gimmick of that nature (while much-used and loved by WCW and WWF at the time), was going to just get killed. Much like Guns N' Roses climbing to the mountaintop of hair metal, only for Nirvana to squash the genre like a bug.

Slj5pN.gifQ-uf9f.gif

jVKTvk.gif

QZ4-yd.gif

2jeTVQ.gif

kwWG0O.gif

3hHQqU.gif

oIRZPL.gif

VbVzN6.gif

Edited by RIPPA
Too many gifs in one post
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, goc said:

oIRZPL.gif

God Bless Mark Curtis.

• Like 1

_bdtkp.gif

czpbP5.gif

rmTInn.gif

B6-WWu.gif

ZAzHJm.gif

SBbmoB.gif

o9v7p1.gif

cxMXJ9.gif

Edited by RIPPA
Too many gifs in one post

...fucks sake. 

Also, not trying to be a dick, but can we spoiler box massive gif posts please? My iPhone browser crashed twice trying to load this damn page. 

Gowen sure was willing to die horribly and I hate to point it out, but he was more than light enough that he didn't need to assist Brock in lifting him back up to be powerbombed again, He could have just thrown him out of the ring at that point in time he was so strong.

How funny. I was at that SD taping. I was going through old photos I found in a box the other day and found the pics I took at this show. None of them are really any good because I was using one of them disposable cameras, but funny to see this posted not long after I found those pics.

You know moments like when Batista Powerbombed Triple H through a table at a contract signing and the microphone went flying into the air? I wish that would have happened with Gowen's leg when he got Powerbombed.

• Like 2