DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2016 PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

19 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

13015343_10153403732176945_4772410098819

In case you didn't know, George is Jim Myers. Are there any other pros that have a damn stadium named after them?

Perro Aguayo has an arena in Zacatecas named after him, which led to an awesome angle where (I think) Cibernetico screwed him out of the heavyweight title... in his home town... in the building with his name on it... on the night it was formally dedicated.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zakk_Sabbath said:

I saw that map the other day, and wondered how old it was, cause there are some pretty odd names on there. Especially Billy Jack Haynes since he's part of that crazy lawsuit. And John Morrison instead of Sting or Warrior for CA? 

I was gonna gripe about this and then I saw NY and thought "Eh, could be worse."

28 minutes ago, sydneybrown said:

I mean, if we're going to make gripes, aren't the Road Warriors kinda kayfabed from Chicago? 

And Triple H is kayfabe from Connecticut. He's really from Nashua, New Hampshire. 

If they were using real hometowns then Sting would've been a good pick for Nebraska.

6 hours ago, Technico Support said:

Weren't the Wild-Eyed Southern Boys/Young Pistols billed as being from Wyoming?

Wikipedia lists one pro wrestling performer from Wyoming and it's pretty LOLsome

'Cowboy' Chris Jerrico (sic) was from Casper Wyoming. He only had one match, he went to a time limit draw with Lance 'Thunder' Storm.