DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2016 - WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

I can't believe WWE and Jericho have been running with "Y2J" for this long.  It's even a dated reference for Bram.

I'll tell you what to do with the yaks at the WrestleMania, baby!  Three-way with Charlotte defending against Banks and Lynch.  Banks okiedokes Lynch and steals the win.  Cuts a heel "Boss" promo the next night on Raw.  Bayley debuts and challenges her to go title vs. title that night.  She'll get a big reaction cause the place should be filled with chanty Europeans.  Paige interferes to keep Bayley from winning cause Paige first won the title in her debut the night after WrestleMania.  Lynch out for the save.  Charlotte out to lay out Lynch and then Flair pulls her away as Naomi runs out and hits Banks with her ass.

• Like 1

I was gonna say there's no way you can win elected office if videotape of you piledriving a woman through a table exists....but then I remembered who's about to win the Republican nomination and, yeah, I guess anything is possible.

• Like 5

But not everyone is reading won, posting on message boards, etc.

I think for people under the age of 35, and granted, I could be wrong about this as it's true for almost everyone I know in life but I travel in specific circles, but if there's anything in your daily life that you spend three hours a week doing as a hobby or for enjoyment, you also at least casually follow that thing on the internet. 

If you were doing a 'Worst Wrestler in the World' gimmick, would your ring name be Randolph Ziggleton?