DVDVR Message Board

DANIEL BRYAN DUMPSTER FIRE THREAD

RIPPA

Is this a legit retirement or a Mark Henry retirement?

I am kinda hoping it is real.  If Bree was my wife, I would kinda like to spend the rest of my off-career with her standing up under my own power and not sporting a neck brace.  Get out while you can still walk unassisted and you don't have brain damage.

• Like 3

Would be awesome if this was an angle where someone like Kevin Owens took him out to build to an awesome revenge storyline.

If not, kudos to an awesome career. Bryan was amazing and his high-water mark was possibly the best story the WWE ever told.

• Like 3

I hope this is real because hopefully it will lessen the amount of Daniel Bryan's coming back rumors and put him in the Stone Cold territory of maybe he'll come back for one match and instead he just randomly shows up and hit his flying knee on some random heel.

If it IS a work, they better get ready to have every other face on the roster being overshadowed by Bryan again. No one is going to care about the Roman/Lesnar/Ambrose/HHH saga. Everyone's attention will be on Daniel Bryan. That's why I don't think this is a work. 

If it IS a work, they better get ready to have every other face on the roster being overshadowed by Bryan again. No one is going to care about the Roman/Lesnar/Ambrose/HHH saga. Everyone's attention will be on Daniel Bryan. That's why I don't think this is a work. 

Unless Bryan is being injected straight into the top of the card saga on some way. Look, Vince has to fill Jerry World and his "superstars" are falling like flies. Desperate Vince is...well...desperate...

I have no clue what to believe. This company is not above using injuries for heat (see Lawler's heart attack). If Bryan legit retires, I won't be shocked. If Owens comes out and powerbombs him, I won't be shocked.