DVDVR Message Board

DANIEL BRYAN DUMPSTER FIRE THREAD

RIPPA

It isn't arson if it is your house.

One of these days there's going to be a thread called "Dean Ambrose Dumpster Fire Thread" and it's going to actually be about someone starting a fire in a dumpster.

If Ambrose did it, that would be arson.

I think the official term is "insurance fraud."  If anything happens to that dumpster, Dean has a guy who will give him $12.95 and a key to a pretty large bus terminal locker.  You know every day he thinks about it.

• Like 1

Deep down my biggest fear is that if he never works again (which is good to any sane person) he's going to turn into a wrestling Norma Desmond, and we're going to find some young indie guy floating in a pool in a few years while he screams "I'm ready Vince!  I'm READY FOR MY MAIN EVENT!!!!  I AM BIG...IT'S THE RING THAT GOT SMALL!!!!!"

• Like 3

I re-watched (listened to) Edge's speech. If it's real, then I'm sad, but so be it. But for god's sake don't chant "ONE MORE MATCH". People doing that while Edge was explaining his neck injury can get fucked.

I reached my quota of likes, but you nailed it.

If they want to help they should chant "Go home and make out with your hot wife in the pool of you mansion.  Go home and make out with your hot wife in the pool of your mansion..."

Too many syllables.

If they want to help they should chant "Go home and make out with your hot wife in the pool of you mansion.  Go home and make out with your hot wife in the pool of your mansion..."

Too many syllables.

Wife Pool Mansion!

Wife Pool Mansion!

He's not Foley yet.  He'll figure it out.

• Like 3

I first saw him back in 2006 in ROH in some little hole in the wall.  I had heard of him and seen a couple matches but seeing him live I said "oh wow this guy can really wrestle, shame we'll never see him in WWE" 

Great career. I'm not saddened by this, I didn't want to see him end up being unable to walk and shit.

The fact it was announced in advance, for a show in Seattle, and basically the same day Marshawn Lynch tweeted that he was going to retire...I don't believe it. I think he SHOULD, for his own health, but it screams of an angle.

I hope they reveal him as the Higher Power.

He had a match with Sheamus in London in April which caused the last concussion. That was his last match. Here's a clip from it.

I thought his last March was Bryan/Cena vs. Cesaro/Kidd on a Smackdown.

According to Cagematch yes that was his last match.

The fact it was announced in advance, for a show in Seattle, and basically the same day Marshawn Lynch tweeted that he was going to retire...I don't believe it. I think he SHOULD, for his own health, but it screams of an angle.

I hope they reveal him as the Higher Power.

G8ra2rB.jpg

• Like 5

First time I ever saw him live was against Spanky (Kendrick) in APW's King of the Indies tournament. He'd only been wrestling about 3 years or so, and he had the two best matches of the tournament against Kendrick and Ki.

That's funny... first time we ever saw him was against Spanky at the ECWA Super 8 in 2001. He had 3 blowout matches in one night (Spanky, Reckless Youth and Ki) and we were hooked for life on him. Soooooo good even back then.