DVDVR Message Board

DANIEL BRYAN DUMPSTER FIRE THREAD

RIPPA

In his interview on ESPN tonight he said he's hidden post-concussion seizures.  That's...not good.

As someone on Wreddit pointed out, he might have had one during his last singles match with Sheamus. It happens right after Wade Barrett elbows him outside the ring.

https://youtu.be/zDZAQvc2pAE?t=2m9s

That is hard to watch. It also matches up time wise with him being protected in tag matches on the rest of that tour before eventually being sent home. That leg twitch looks SOOO bad.  I don't understand how no one noticed it at the time, because it's not exactly Bryan's go to sell and that was such an odd finish.

After seeing this, Monday night went from a really sad moment to a really happy one.  So thankful he is hanging it up.

Damn, won't be watching that match again.

When Daniel Bryan announced his retirement, it was some sadness that he's done but more relief/happiness that's he's done without further injuring himself.

The Observer has renamed their "Best Technical Wrestler Award" to "The Bryan Danielson Award".

Well deserved. Bryan won the award from 2005-2013.

Dynamite, Benoit, Danielson...all smaller guys who did crazy shit to compensate for their lack of size.  Hopefully wrestling is slowly becoming less of a big man's game (Vince's eventual departure would hasten this) and smaller guys will become more of the norm and not feel the need to kill themselves to stand out.

I know there was some back and forth on Bryan's actual last match.

For the WWE's purposes - it is the Smackdown match

Never watched this. I'll have to fix that ASAP.

Looking at cagematch.net, I got to see Daniel Bryan's last house show match. Two days later Daniel Bryan wrestled his final match in RIPPA's video before the tour ended on the 18th April 2015.

I want a WWE network show where Regal and Bryan go around the world scouting talent.

I want a WWE Network show where Regal and Bryan go around the world solving crimes as magicians.

anigif_optimized-29941-1427413465-1.gif

• Like 6

I want a WWE network show where Regal and Bryan go around the world scouting talent.

I want a WWE Network show where Regal and Bryan go around the world solving crimes as magicians.

Count_Danielson.jpg

• Like 1