DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY 2016 Animated Gif Thread

RIPPA

In a world where the Canadian destroyer is laughed at, it's totally cool for Kurt Angle to essentially suplex himself.

I mean holy fuck, look at it.  Benoit waistlocks him and then he does a standing moonsault.

Guys go up on most suplexes, he just made it more obvious.

A couple of Mid-South finishes:

74m_5w.gif

Koko was such a great worker. It's a shame he never really gets his props and people judge him on his work in his later years in WWF.

Did Koko do anything close to that during his time in the WWF? Even with Owen I don't remember him being all that high flying or athletic.

I remember him having a fun TV match with Macho Man during Savage's IC run on Superstars. It looked like he was going to win but this was also during that period where savage was defending against midcard guys every week like his 2 matches with Billy Jack Haynes, where it lookdlike they were trying to make BJH a contender)

James

Who is that?

That is the Mongolian Mauler, who had a cup of coffee in 94 WCW (A match not online is Sting/Dustin/Pillman vs Mauler/Regal/Austin), CMLL (even as part of Vampiro's 92 face turn), SMW (attacking Brian Lee), and Reslo (there's a Regal match out there). Madness.