Speculation on the 2016 HoF class:

Sting

The Freebirds

Vader

Owen Hart

DDP

Honky Tonk Man

Lemmy

I keep waiting for Cindy Lauper to go in as the Celebrity, and this year could've been her year, but with Lemmy just passing away, I think he goes in this year.

How many years in running have The Freebirds been on that speculation list?

Yes. True. But it's Dallas this year, which is where they had their big run. And they've been on the speculation list for all these years because they do deserve to go in. This is the year to do it.

Speculation on the 2016 HoF class:

Sting

The Freebirds

Vader

Owen Hart

DDP

Honky Tonk Man

Lemmy

I keep waiting for Cindy Lauper to go in as the Celebrity, and this year could've been her year, but with Lemmy just passing away, I think he goes in this year.

I'd take out Honky, and replace him with a female like Ivory, Vickie Guerrero, or Jacqueline. Since it's in Dallas, my dark horse would be Chris Adams. 

Based on the criteria on WWE.com:

The Warrior Award will be given to someone who has exhibited unwavering strength and perseverance, and who lives life with the courage and compassion that embodies the indomitable spirit of WWE Hall of Famer, The Ultimate Warrior. This year, the award will be presented by The Ultimate Warrior’s widow, Dana Warrior, and WWE Superstar Daniel Bryan to Steve Michalek, Connor’s father.

The WWE Creative Team for their unwavering commitment to getting Roman Reigns over. 

• Like 6

This is going to sound totally crazy, but wouldn't DDP deserve that kind of award? Rehabilitating hardcore addicts and being successful at it, with whatever bumps in the road may occur, takes some kind of drive and...positivity...that is pretty incredible. The problem with that is that by presenting the award to Steve Michalek, there is this standard where giving it to someone like DDP, who people see as DDP, and not as someone who really, truly cares about people, could be seen as a step backwards.

did Koko fucking B Ware?

There's always the one on here to defend Koko by saying he was a bad-ass in Memphis.  And I'll be the one:

He was a bad-ass in Memphis. His early 80s stuff there was pretty damn great.  Even if he wasn't inducted for his stuff from that period, I'm glad he got the recognition anyway.