DVDVR Message Board

2016 NXT GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD

RIPPA

So apparently Elias Sampson is going around randomly playing his guitar in places

Like there is a vine of him just sitting a train station playing amongst confused folks

• Like 5

So apparently Elias Sampson is going around randomly playing his guitar in places

Like there is a vine of him just sitting a train station playing amongst confused folks

"Hey look....I'm taking my complete lack of charisma out...TO THE PEOPLE."

It's time to hit the reset button on this one fast. Sometimes wrestler with guitars are Honky Tonk Man...other times they're Man Mountain Rock.

OK, that's hilarious. 

Maybe Eva slums it and gets the Drifter to be her boy toy, you know, re-enact Valley Girl.

It'll be killing two birds with one stone; they'll have a built in excuse for the eventual awkward interactions and Samson will always look like he's gonna Bateman her.

I stand by my original stance. The Drifter is bathroom break/skip material. The dude doesn't seem to be an awful worker or anything but the current "packaging of the product" isn't cutting it for me.

Oog.

I had to walk literally all the way across a state university campus, from the shopping center on one side of the emporium all the way to the basketball statium across campus.

I walked through the middle thinking I could go to student union where my work is, only to be told by a fraternity selling coffee for animal rescue outside that they didn't think it was available (and they didn't have coffee when I asked either, worse in the cold. 

Then, the way I went through got to the back entrance, so I had to surround a basketball stadium and football field to find a passageway to the right side of the arena for tickets. 

Once there, I had to wait 40 minutes for the gate to open. As it started to snow.

Then, when this happened, I had to walk all the way back, this time uphill, to get back to my car, during the snow.

BUT I'M GONNA GET TO SEE NXT'S RHODE ISLAND/NEW ENGLAND DEBUT I'M GONNA GET TO SEE NXT LIVE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

hearing broken jaw for Emma.   Shame for her.   Probably Asuka stops using that kick in WWE- isn't this the second time she's injured someone recently?

Probably freakish bad luck, or WWE not used to it- Asuka has enough of a track record to know she isn't sloppy.