2016 NXT GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD

RIPPA

Per Meltzer's update yesterday - this weekend was Sami's final NXT tour

He has a couple of dates left (i.e: Takeover) and then he is all main roster

A test and a reminder of what could have been

EDIT - FUCK YES!!! No longer have to convert MP4s over

Edited by RIPPA
  • Like 1

I am sure Tim will post more in depth thoughts but I saw on his Twitter that he is at the show tonight and poor poor Chris Girard had to hand hold ZZ through a match.

The good news is - they clearly think highly of Girard if they are putting him in matches with the Tough Enough dolts to try and get something out of them.

Guest Edwin

I wish they would promote their events more. I would've gone to this card, but read about it at 7:13 PM and there was no way I'd make it to the venue in 17 minutes.

It's his gimmick. The revival did the same thing to poor Patrick Clark and Kenneth Crawford in the ring.

OK show tonight with some good matches (Tye/Manny, Alpha/BAMF and Asuka/Aliyah vs Daria/Billie) some ok matches(Drifter/Apollo , Finn/Moss and the Revival match) ZZ/Giard was atrocious and it wasn't Chris's fault. ZZ's lost weight since Tough Enough but all he did was a headlock and an out of nowhere roll up. Giard was brutal just laying in chops and European uppercuts.  Bayley also had one of her worst matches I've seen vs Mandy Rose. It wasn't as bad as the ZZ match and Mandy has potential but she sells like Eva.

Next show is April 15th if you want to go Grizz. I'd buy tickets early on the NXT tickets website cause Orlando usually sells out weeks in advance.