DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2016 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

Her relationship with Candido fascinates me. Given that HBK and Sunny had a relationship (much like Melina and Batista), was Candido the mid-late 90s answer to John Morrison? 

In one of those "Timeline of ECW" shoot interviews, Raven mentioned that she got around the ECW locker room as well (including with him) and did so with Candido's full knowledge.  He figured that they either had some open relationship and didn't care, or that he got off on it (add "cuckholding fetish" to one of those things not to google on here).

I saw a Tammy Sytch interview recently. She looks like a typical 40something Jersey housewife who thinks she's a MILF at this point.

She also claims to have fucked Davey Boy Smith now.

I hope she didn't fuck Davey Boy recently.

If the "Sunny Days" stories of her and Bret are true, I could see Bret passing her to Davey Boy afterwards.

Her relationship with Candido fascinates me. Given that HBK and Sunny had a relationship (much like Melina and Batista), was Candido the mid-late 90s answer to John Morrison? 

In one of those "Timeline of ECW" shoot interviews, Raven mentioned that she got around the ECW locker room as well (including with him) and did so with Candido's full knowledge.  He figured that they either had some open relationship and didn't care, or that he got off on it (add "cuckholding fetish" to one of those things not to google on here).

In one of Sunny's shoots, she claims that her sleeping with Shawn and Davey affected him and that The Kliq bullied Candido because Shawn wanted to get with Sunny. 

I saw a Tammy Sytch interview recently. She looks like a typical 40something Jersey housewife who thinks she's a MILF at this point.

If the "Sunny Days" stories of her and Bret are true, I could see Bret passing her to Davey Boy afterwards.

She said that Bret used her locker room but that she never fucked Bret. She also claims that Shawn was jealous that Bret was using her locker room but that she let him use it because Bret is introverted and didn't want to dress with the boys. She claims that they would leave the room while the other dressed.

Yes, I binge watched Sunny shoot interview clips yesterday.

...........I have no life. 

She said that Bret used her locker room but that she never fucked Bret. She also claims that Shawn was jealous that Bret was using her locker room but that she let him use it because Bret is introverted and didn't want to dress with the boys. She claims that they would leave the room while the other dressed.

He also denies sleeping with her in his book, and considering how open he was about how much ass he was getting on the road, I believe him.

She said that Bret used her locker room but that she never fucked Bret. She also claims that Shawn was jealous that Bret was using her locker room but that she let him use it because Bret is introverted and didn't want to dress with the boys. She claims that they would leave the room while the other dressed.

Sunny had her own locker room?

@WWEBigE

When a guy who looks like the cool dad that keeps the liquor cabinet unlocked drops Fetty lines, its time to stop listening to said rapper.

I was at Best Buy on sunday and there was a ton of unsold Fetty Wap albums so I'm gonna assume a lot of people stopped.

Are you sure they weren't unsold because who the fuck still goes to Best Buy and buys CDs?

• Like 3

Sunny had her own locker room?

Sunny said that she was the only woman so Vince gave her own locker room. The boys all had to share apparently so Bret just went to Sunny's locker room to change.

Dana Brooke has nudes that are now online and the reaction to all of this in 2016 is still disturbing to me. I was on one forum earlier in the day and all I read was 'she is in so much fucking trouble' and things like that. I know WWE likes to pretend taking the high ground in situations, but I really hope Dana's nudes get nothing more than a 'meh' from the office if ANYTHING at all. Any 'punishment' of any kind is flat out bullshit. This isn't Dana doing some crazy R. Kelly shit. This is simply a situation of someone taking a nude photo of herself. Why she did it can be anyone's guess (is it really THAT crazy to assume that someone who is into fitness, wants to accurately track her results). I am not sure if this comes down to slut shaming, but the 'oh she has to answer for this one' mentality is just fucking nuts and completely annoying!

Interesting that WWE.com put up a story on the Japan guys.

Kinda weird that they wrote that article to sound like, say, how ESPN would cover the Dallas Cowboys potential free agent signings or something.

I'm stunned they referred to AJ Styles by his actual ring name. I totally figured Vince would be like "GOD DAMNIT WE ALREADY HAD A DIVA NAMED AJ. HOW ABOUT AC? AC STY...NO, AC SLATER!"

• Like 1

She must have fucked a lot of people cuz her fucking around on Candido bothers New Jack of all people.

The man has principles.

A man has to have a code.

• Like 2