DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2016 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

On a more serious note: I am seriously considering turning Cable back on for the first time in almost a year so I can finally start watching Lucha Underground on El Rey and New Japan on Axs.

LU teases that you will be able to buy episodes of the show on amazon or iTunes, but it's been "coming soon" for a long time now. 

This happens a lot with El Rey-

A lot of cable providers only have it in standard def, so you might have it and not know it because it's in the SD channels.

I only had the SD channel for a while and now get it in HD.  So maybe everyone will eventually that is just getting it on SD now.

Kronos, Sling is $20 a month, streaming, and will get you El Rey

A lot of cable providers only have it in standard def, so you might have it and not know it because it's in the SD channels.

I only had the SD channel for a while and now get it in HD.  So maybe everyone will eventually that is just getting it on SD now.

Kronos, Sling is $20 a month, streaming, and will get you El Rey

Sure enough! I didn't even realize it came with El Rey. 

I tried sling's free trial awhile back because I want Turner Classic Movies. I wasn't thrilled with the quality. But maybe if I upgraded to the newest Roku, I would feel differently. 

I only had the SD channel for a while and now get it in HD. So maybe everyone will eventually that is just getting it on SD now.

Man, I hope so. I hate having to wait an extra couple days to watch LU in HD through On-Demand.

Do you think Steve Austin actually gets along with Michaels as well as he pretended on the podcast on the Network?

Also, I call bullshit on Michaels saying that bad as it was, the Klique/DX era saved his life because it allowed him an "outlet".  Whatever helps you sleep at night, HBK. . .

What if I told you people should probably stop being mad about someone not fake losing to them in their fake fights from 20 years ago?

I'd tell you to go talk to Ole Anderson.

Based on Mid Atlantic Memories, he seems like a very unpleasant/scary man to talk to about anything. No thanks.

With Comcast in my area at least, they offer both El Rey and AXS on-demand stuff even if you don't have the package with those networks.

I wish Cablevision offered them, or Comet or Pop.

Weird, I thought everything had Pop. TV Guide channel has been in every hotel in every state I've ever been in since like...late 90s? I just assumed that was on every system in the US.