DVDVR Message Board

Raw Spoilers for 11/9/15

victor

I assume Cena is injured?

Personal time off (there had been reports that his brother's cancer had gotten worse but I haven't seen any actual stories to link to)

There are also reports that Cena is filming a "fitness reality show" for Fox that he's hosting.

Ambrose bringing up the old "bulls fucking the herd of cows" analogy from Colors officially makes him my favorite wrestler. Renee knowing exactly what he was saying without using the actual term "fuck" was so great. "YOU WOULD NEVER ESCAPE"

EDIT: In case you've never seen it 

EDIT II: Got a big kick out of Owens too. Of course he would be near the craft services table. Pushing off for his exit on the equipment locker... oh man... "I Googled it"

They really need to air these things on TV.

• Like 2

I still think the end all of this Bray Wyatt / Undertaker / Kane feud is that Luke Harper gets the Undertaker powers / gimmick and Erick Rowan gets the Kane mask / powers and Bray has to try and keep up with them.

Luke Harper needs a higher profile, and him as the heir apparent to the Undertaker works for me.

Brown Strawman can get Big Show's powers, I guess.

"Your perfume is getting to me, I'm outta here."

People apologizing before doing something and then doing it anyway is a huge pet peeve of mine as well.

"I know I'm being a pain in the ass but...."

"I know this is annoying but...."

• Like 2

Ambrose bringing up the old "bulls fucking the herd of cows" analogy from Colors officially makes him my favorite wrestler. Renee knowing exactly what he was saying without using the actual term "fuck" was so great. "YOU WOULD NEVER ESCAPE"

EDIT II: Got a big kick out of Owens too. Of course he would be near the craft services table. Pushing off for his exit on the equipment locker... oh man... "I Googled it"

The WWE.com backstage interviews are better than anything on Raw that doesn't involve New Day.

I still think the end all of this Bray Wyatt / Undertaker / Kane feud is that Luke Harper gets the Undertaker powers / gimmick and Erick Rowan gets the Kane mask / powers and Bray has to try and keep up with them.

Luke Harper needs a higher profile, and him as the heir apparent to the Undertaker works for me.

Brown Strawman can get Big Show's powers, I guess.

Blanche Sugartits is going to get the power to cry on cue and turn on a weekly basis?

The best part is that Dean sees himself as Robert Duvall in COLORS and everyone else sees him as Damon Wayans in COLORS.

• Like 1

Hey guys, did you know Braun Strowman has a weird name????

Uh, I mean - random "B" word and random "S" word has a weird name.

I feel threads are going to have to be derailed everytime someone does this. They are making me hate MST3K and god damn it I don't have a lot of things to like.

I feel threads are going to have to be derailed everytime someone does this. They are making me hate MST3K and god damn it I don't have a lot of things to like.

Jesus, even as sarcasm that's sad as fuck, for two distinctly different reasons.

• Like 2

Jesus, even as sarcasm that's sad as fuck, for two distinctly different reasons.

It would take more than someone butchering beloved bits for me to hate MST3K. But right now it is making some of you Martin Lawrence to MS3K's Redd Foxx.

It would take more than someone butchering beloved bits for me to hate MST3K. But right now it is making some of you Martin Lawrence to MS3K's Redd Foxx.

Man, what happened to make you hate people having innocent fun? Like one of those adults in the surfing movies of the '60s.

A regular Buffoonery Shitter.

• Like 1