DVDVR Message Board

Raw Spoilers for 11/9/15

victor

You guys have known for at least a month this is ruining threads for at least half the forum and you keep doing it.

If a running joke is ruining threads for people, then they should find another board to frequent or grow some thicker skin.

• Like 2

Let's not take shots at Martin Lawrence now...that cat's sitcom was the greatest...

That I agree with, though it sometimes does not lead to good stand up.

If a running joke is ruining threads for people, then they should find another board to frequent or grow some thicker skin.

Edit;I'm sorry

Not if the Bronze Babyshoes jokes weren't ...

No because those were infecting actual discussions. They were too hard wired to remove. Even now I have no idea who you are referring to. Wondering if perhaps you have early signs of dementia.

But the other can be put aside. 

BULL STINSON IS TREATING US APART.

Seriously, though, this is how it works when someone makes a Blank Stapler joke in the middle of a post: If nothing is said about it, the thread continues unabated. If someone complains, at least three more Brian Sunday jokes will be made because a lot of people enjoy trolling the sort of person who likes to tell everyone that the fun they're having is wrong and that they should stop immediately.

Solution: Don't be that guy

• Like 2

Guys, the new joke is "We're the [crappy obscure genre reference] to MST3K's [slightly better obscure genre reference]"

Note:

We're the "Win Lose or Draw" to MST3K's "Press Your Luck."

This could work ya know.

Like, man, we're the Fu-Schnickens to MST3K's Das EFX...

BULL STINSON IS TREATING US APART.

Seriously, though, this is how it works when someone makes a Blank Stapler joke in the middle of a post: If nothing is said about it, the thread continues unabated. If someone complains, at least three more Brian Sunday jokes will be made because a lot of people enjoy trolling the sort of person who likes to tell everyone that the fun they're having is wrong and that they should stop immediately.

Solution: Don't be that guy

Why is it fun? Nobody even knows who you are referring to. Enough people have complained to show it is not one person. 

The closest I can see to someone genuinely finding it funny is a Beavis loving fire scenario. Not that fire is funny, but that someone else finds it funny. 

He's referring to Space Mutiny, as we all are, as I first fucking mentioned well before this all started and we all had a good deal amount of fun with it since then.

Tell me, what fucking incredible discourse is this gag ruining. I'm geniunely curious because since this started, people have been able to carry on a discussion just fine until shit like this happens where someone, unsurprisingly in this case, has to bitch about it.

Let it go.

Did you catch the part where I, as diplomatically as I could, pointed out how arrogating your comedic preferences above others would fail to achieve your stated aim of stopping people from telling the jokes you didn't like?

Boffo Stolhaus

Banger Streetbasket

Bungle Swanson

Figure it out.

Yeah I have seen Space Mutiny, I made numerous references to you people ruining it. In fact I need to watch it again soon, to get the taste of this place out of my mouth.

I am attempting to find a polite way to suggest you should read post before commenting.

• Like 1