DVDVR Message Board

Raw Spoilers for 11/9/15

victor

I've been notified by Vic that he defriended me. I'm crushed.

It is just me being polite, because I know it drives me nuts not to know. More of an OCD thing than anything. I thought I was very polite.

I find it odd you mention it here.

Wait... are you saying you dont know who Biff Strickland is? You really haven't wotked out that the Blood Sweatntears jokes are about...

Braun Strowman

That post was unrelated to that gentleman in question.

• Like 1

I am attempting to find a polite way to suggest you should read post before commenting.

SOMETHING MAKES ME DOUBT THE TRUTH BEHIND THIS COMMENT.

ETA: And what're you doing, with this place in your mouth anyway?

Johnny Sorrow is Mike Nelson to Vic's Joel Hodgson.

And since Pira's right about this thread, then fuck it, I can point out that repeatedly complaining about people doing jokes you don't like demonstrably DOES NOT STOP THEM FROM DOING THE JOKES YOU DON'T LIKE.

Take the hint that no one feels obligated to conform to your personal comedic tastes and stop bitching every time threads take turns you don't care for. You don't achieve your stated aim and threads actually do get derailed by the ensuing argument. (When's the last time an air bill or titty master joke shut down a thread?)

• Like 3

repeatedly complaining about people doing jokes you don't like demonstrably DOES NOT STOP THEM FROM DOING THE JOKES YOU DON'T LIKE.

Trust me, I can speak from personal experience here: complaining just makes me want to make MORE of the jokes. The best thing to do is just take it, people will get a new puppy eventually and maybe this one won't hump your leg.

This coming from the Paul Whitehouse to MST3K's Harry Enfield.

You do know Paul Whitehouse is considered the talented one, right? Enfield is the sold out, talentless, couldn't make it on his own guy who needs Whitehouse to keep his shows successful. Whitehouse is the comedy genius guy who can go anywhere and do anything and succeed at it, Enfield is the big name no skill guy. When Paul Whitehouse worked without Harry Enfield, he wrote the Fast Show and Help, and they were awesome. When Enfield worked without Whitehouse, he had to ask the fans to write sketches and create characters for him, and it was terrible.

I mean, I have no idea what an MST3K is, but apparently piranesi is better than it (but less famous).