DVDVR Message Board

Seth Rollins out 6-9 months with torn ACL

tlk23

One other thing - they need to keep Rollins completely off tv while he's out hurt.  None of him stooging around backstage being some Authority figurehead or taking Kane's director place.  Have him do personal appearances and such but nothing on tv, that way he can come back with a completely clean slate when he's healthy.  The Authority angle can be phased out in the mean time and he can return in whatever capacity fits the current environment.

Sheamus runs out to cash in. Ambrose stops it like he should've done at WrestleMania.

They had Dean take a crazy stupid bump (and I think stretchered out) during the opening IC ladder match that effectively explained that away.

I think Balor will be in a first round match saying that he as NXT champ now has the chance to move up. He may even win in the first round as an "upset". But he will lose in the next round and then go back to NXT until they're ready to officially bring him to the roster. Him being in it will just be build up the credibility of the tournament and the title. I think the same will also happen with at least one returning "legend"

I'm sorry but some of you are wrong. Deadly Game tournament was pretty awesome.  A standard tournament where it's a bunch of rematches and predictable booking is perfectly fine most of the time but they have an opportunity here to spice things up and push some newcomers..  have a guy like Cesaro go on a little run or something. You can still have Reigns be the guy coming out of it but 'keeping it simple' is exactly what they've done for the past year and guess what... 

Nobody cares. Putting Cena over Rusev was 101 keeping it simple. Build up the big monster heel and feed him to the face. Well, it didn't work. What has Rusev done since? Did it help anyone at all? Did it even make Cena more popular? Did the U.S. open challenge help anyone at all? Keeping it simple is losing thousands of viewers by the week because everyone is sick of the same shit.

I think Balor will be in a first round match saying that he as NXT champ now has the chance to move up. He may even win in the first round as an "upset". But he will lose in the next round and then go back to NXT until they're ready to officially bring him to the roster. Him being in it will just be build up the credibility of the tournament and the title. I think the same will also happen with at least one returning "legend"

Balor as a surprise to take out Owens, and then Owens takes out Ambrose. 

Survivor Series 98 is one of my favorite shows ever. The tournament was booked near perfect with nearly every match contributing to a bigger story. So I am foolishly getting my hopes up.

I think Bray should win the tourney and feud with Brock. Between size and numbers, the Wyatts can make Brock seem like an underdog.

As for Seth, maybe this will show him he does not have to do a power bomb every match, regardless of who is working with him.

Yep, Bray vs Lesnar works for me too.

If they can't get Rousey, perhaps you do either Ambrose/HHH vs. Rock/Reigns or Reigns/HHH vs. Rock/Ambrose.

Have Reigns turn, have Rock turn up and criticize him for hooking up with HHH. Reigns counters with Rock being a hypocrite and doing exactly the same thing. Rock then puts over Reigns clean.

Or have Ambrose turn, side with HHH. Rock shows up again to even the odds for his cousin.

Triple H's WM record is less than .500

You guys remember when Chris Jericho and Booker T. beat HHH at WM? Oh, wait...

Does anyone remember when Triple H was pinned by Bryan clean, pinned by Batista clean, tapped out to Cena, tapped out to that other guy, and was beaten clean by Undertaker three times?

Well if you don't, the WWE Network has it all for the small price of $9.99

• Like 4