DVDVR Message Board

Seth Rollins out 6-9 months with torn ACL

tlk23

I still think Cena coming back early and winning everything is by far the most realistic scenario.

Don't forget the constantly dropping Raw ratings. This would be the best time to do something original, but Vince will see it as the time to do the conventional.

How did this injury happen? I'm scared to watch any video of it. 

I agree with the most obvious choices are Reigns, Cena or Sheamus but I really can't see Sheamus getting a title run this close to WrestleMania. I had always felt he was going to fail on the cash in.

If I had to guess I'd say Reigns goes over huge in the tournament and then Cena comes back and wins the Rumble. That will rub a lot of people the wrong way but I think a Reigns vs. Cena title bout at Mania was all but a given anyway. Reigns has been getting the slow build this year and Cena will be going for Flair's record.

• Like 1

How did this injury happen? I'm scared to watch any video of it. 

He was going to sunset flip powerbomb Kane through a table.  He'd just done the sunset flip, and when he landed his knee gave way.  Initially I thought he'd "just" concussed himself on the turnbuckle.

Has WWE ever addressed why a MITB winner can't just cash in while the belt is vacant and declare himself champion?

Have Triple H come out with the belt and say that it has been declared vacant and they'll be having a tourney.  Then have Seamus come down, beat the shit outta Triple H and say "Ya don't need a tourney, I'm the champion".  Go from there.  (I know it doesn't make sense for Seamus to beat up Triple H, but whatever)

I am fine with a Sheamus cash-in. The chase is what's fun and makes wrestling. Roman having the rug cut out out from under him AGAIN gives him odds he has to overcome, and at WrestleMania where he came so close to doing the unthinkable until Rollins wormed his way into the spot.

Sheamus is a really solid worker. Have The Authhority do the lifting on the mic and setting the table for him and that's a fine feud.

I have a hard time believing anyone will be intrigued in watching Sheamus as the chased heel champ.

• Like 1

They should do 3 Survivor Series matches where the winning team advances to the ultimate Survivor Match. That will be a multi person match and the winner is the champ. This way you can just dump teams together, but they all have a reason to win their SS match. Maybe have a few rivals on teams costing the spots in the Ultimate Survivor match.

• Like 1

My wife's friend said Rollins' skin is the only thing keeping his upper/lower leg attached. YEESH. Does he come back from this at 100%?

How the fuck did he finish the match?  Or did they go to the finish/injury stoppage right away?