DVDVR Message Board

DC TV Thread

goodhelmet

Maybe Wells and Reverb had a deal on the side and Harrison didn't want Cisco to vibe it?

Earth 2 Barry was the MVP of this episode. The wingtips comment had me in tears. Gotta say also that Panabaker really made the Killer Frost look work. Kinda hope we see her again, but I'm pretty sure that's probably not gonna happen.

Pretty sure that

the Jay that's been palling around with Barry and company is actually Zoom, and The guy in the mask was the real Jay

I forgot if Reverse Flash was fast enough to be in 2 places at once, so it's possible, but that doesn't explain Zoom pulling Jay through at the end.  I do think that the actual Jay Garrick is the guy in the cage, and the guy paling around with the crew is actually Zoloman, and while not Earth 2 Zoom, possibly Earth 3's.  Remember, Welles said that breachers are slightly more common on Earth 2, so it's possible for more Earth's, if Zoom's been grabbing speed from other speedsters.

Or the theory I just read that Zoom is Future Jay warped by his version of Velocity-9 going back in time to harvest healthy cells of himself to fix everything.

Which doesn't explain who the hell the Jay we've been watching is.

• Like 1

Pretty sure that

the Jay that's been palling around with Barry and company is actually Zoom, and The guy in the mask was the real Jay

I forgot if Reverse Flash was fast enough to be in 2 places at once, so it's possible, but that doesn't explain Zoom pulling Jay through at the end.  I do think that the actual Jay Garrick is the guy in the cage, and the guy paling around with the crew is actually Zoloman, and while not Earth 2 Zoom, possibly Earth 3's.  Remember, Welles said that breachers are slightly more common on Earth 2, so it's possible for more Earth's, if Zoom's been grabbing speed from other speedsters.

Or the theory I just read that Zoom is Future Jay warped by his version of Velocity-9 going back in time to harvest healthy cells of himself to fix everything.

Which doesn't explain who the hell the Jay we've been watching is.

Maybe a speed clone? It could explain why he burns through the Velocity formulas so quickly and is deteriorating because he/it has no access to the Speed Force to sustain his body. Not sure they've gotten to that level of speed yet, but it's an interesting theory to kick around. I'm probably leaning more toward Zoloman, tho.

I wonder what was up with Wells grabbing Reverb's glasses out of Cisco's hands?

I think it was more of a panicked "We don't have time for this" moment than anything. I figure we'll see Cisco debuting new improved glasses combining Harry's work and Reverb's glasses later on.

Arrow in general is weirdly joyless given the rebrand and embracing of crazy shit like magic ninja hot tubs and literally everything to do with Dahrk being ridiculously fun. It's every bit as crazy as Flash and Legends this season but it's pushing so hard for gravitas that it can seem like a chore even when I know I'm still enjoying it.